/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Adventures of Rose; Parallel Planes: Suprises | KidPub Press //
The Adventures of Rose; Parallel Planes: Suprises

Posted August 13th, 2021 by Rose

by Rose
in Maharashtra

Surprises

After another long and tiring testing week Friday had once again arrived

Lavender : Rose come on we’ll be late

Me : i’m Coming just one minute 

Azalea: Ok we’re going ahead you catch up ok

Me : Ok

After I was done getting ready I quickly headed down but stopped short when I overheard my name.

Mom and Dad were talking and they actually weren’t fighting. All my sisters were also there.

Dad - So it’s final rose can’t come with us to the jewel ceremony she doesn’t have any control control over herself

Mom - Hardly her fault her training gems are too weak to help her now

Me: ( i can control my powers ust fine it isn’t so bad)

My sisters : it isn’t her fault

Mom - We aren’t saying that it is but you know that without a jewel or a forever green flower well her powers already so strong

Dad - we can’t giver either because it might be too much and because well *in lower tone* We can’t find her jewel 

Mom - *in same tone* or flower

I almost gasped because of two reasons, one they still were being way too overprotective and normally the parents alway have the child's flower or jewel in my case it should have been both. This isn’t a problem. Sometimes the jewel/ flower finds its own way to it’s owner; it just isn’t normal. As for the ceremony, they're talking about my sister's presentation ceremony. At age 13 royal family members get their jewel (if applicable) and at 14 their flowers my sister chose to wait so they could go together. You can’t go to someone else's ceremony till you have your own jewel/gem for safety reasons. technically i should be going cause i’m 13 now but you know apparently they couldn’t find it.

See more stories by Rose
Very  exciting! I can't

Very  exciting! I can't wait for they next chapter!

__________________________________________________________________

It's not just a matter of trusting yourself but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

Posted by Ryoko on Fri, 08/13/2021 - 10:22
Thank You Magically, Rose

Thank You
Magically,
Rose

Posted by Rose on Sun, 08/15/2021 - 08:08