/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Adventures of Rose; Hogwarts: Responsibilities | KidPub Press //
The Adventures of Rose; Hogwarts: Responsibilities

Posted April 2nd, 2021 by Rose

by Rose
in Maharashtra

Responsibilities

Not again I thought. It had barely been like half – an hour since I had arrived. Of course, I wasn’t in trouble as such. The teachers just wanted to talk because technically I had finished most of my years curriculum last year. I had finished till the beginning of 7th year. So, maybe I didn’t need to stay up till 5 to 7 AM studying, it was definitely bad for my health. The teachers explained due to my unique situation they were considering letting me be a PA (Professor Assistant). This was a good thing in many ways. First it meant I had a lot more free time. It also meant that I could spent a little more time in the parallel realms, the one made reality by imagining or reading about them, that’s what I called them because they are all parallel to each other. This was a good thing because I had been way too long since I visited my sisters. They didn’t even come to my birthday. Coming back to the main subject (me being a PA) being a PA meant that if a teacher had a meeting, I would watch whatever class they were teaching, like a substitute teacher. It also meant that I could punish trouble makers or reward well – behaved kids. I couldn’t wait to tell Delphi and Greggory. When I found them, they were fighting . Again. I seriously have got to think of a way to make them call a truce or keep them apart or something. I can’t stand fighting especially between my friends. When I told them the news, they both finally agreed on something. They both thought that it was Amazing that I was a PA. I wonder how my day went from being really bad, with the bullies and all, to being seriously the best day so far. They suggested I take up quidditch but, I immediately refused “there is no way you are convincing me to go any higher that the second floor of Hogwarts especially on an unstable, easily breakable broomstick just to win some game that doesn’t serve any purpose other that entertainment and school rivalry! End of discussion.” I told them. 

See more stories by Rose
Again nice story.  It had

Again nice story. 

It had barely been like half – an hour since I had arrived. 

I think you should take out the dash. you can decide

___________________________________________________________________

It's not just a matter of trusting youself but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

Posted by Ryoko on Mon, 04/05/2021 - 10:17
Thank you for the

Thank you for the suggestion

Posted by Rose on Tue, 04/06/2021 - 10:15
“there is no way you

“there is no way you are convincing me to go any higher that the second floor of Hogwarts especially on an unstable, easily breakable broomstick just to win some game that doesn’t serve any purpose other that entertainment and school rivalry! End of discussion.”

I enjoyed that quote very much. Rose as a PA? Let's goooo. She is so ridiculously young for this, how is she gonna get the students to respect her?? She's gone from letting people bully her to being able to stand up for herself to BEING IN A POSITION OF AUTHORITY in like. Three days? This could be problematic down the line. \

Still enjoying this loads!!

Posted by Tía Snow on Mon, 05/10/2021 - 09:43
you'll

you'll see

Magically,

Rose

Posted by Rose on Fri, 05/14/2021 - 15:59