/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Adventures of Rose; Hogwarts: Settling Down | KidPub Press //
The Adventures of Rose; Hogwarts: Settling Down

Posted April 9th, 2021 by Rose

by Rose
in Maharashtra

Settling Down

“Ugh” I complained. “What happened” Delphi asked. My parents thought that my studies were being “neglected” so they wanted me to do the online schooling as well. I explained this to my friends. So basically, since I have a lot of free time, I have to do online school Monday – Friday.  I practiced gymnastics on Wednesdays and had no intention of stopping. My sisters, from the Parallel Planes, Rainbowtopia, wanted me to practice magic with them. I was overjoyed. They had been acting super over protective for a while and I finally convinced them to stop. After a few weeks’ things fell into order School Monday – Friday, gymnastics on Wednesdays, Magic practice with my sisters whenever they had time, PA when professors needed it, and the “occasional” adventure. It wasn’t even half bad. Though I still haven’t been able to stop Greggory and Delphi from fighting, My parents, from the Parallel Planes, Rainbowtopia, were still being overprotective and strict “cough- cough” (more than strict) especially our dad.

See more stories by Rose
I dont know if you can tell

I dont know if you can tell but, i'm running out of ideas.

So if you have any suggestions please post them.

Magically,

Rose

Posted by Rose on Fri, 04/09/2021 - 14:10
It is so cool that she has

It is so cool that she has sisters on the parallel planes!! Can we get their names? Maybe an adventure or two? (Delphi and Greggory might meet the sisters at some point, that might be fun.) Also, are the sisters older or younger? 

Posted by Tía Snow on Mon, 05/10/2021 - 09:44
PAtience and No none of the

PAtience and No none of the Hogwart carecters ever meet the parelllel charecters they are from diffrent dimensions.

Magically,

Rose

Posted by Rose on Fri, 05/14/2021 - 15:58