/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Adventures of Rose; Hogwarts: First Impressions | KidPub Press //
The Adventures of Rose; Hogwarts: First Impressions

Posted April 16th, 2021 by Rose

by Rose
in Maharashtra

First Impressions

I was sitting in my room trying to figure out what to do when the answer literally knocked on the door. It was Professor McGonagall. She explained that the teachers had a meeting to attend and that I was to “substitute the classes down in the great hall. I went as quickly as I could because from the great hall to my room considering no one is in the hallway it takes approximately 5 minutes. I could imagine a lot of trouble the kids could make in such a short time. They had no discipline whatsoever. Sure enough, when I got to the great hall there were at least 10 different potions spilled on the floor, 5 bogarts (I hope they aren’t real dangers), 7 people attempting water charms flooding the room, 15 half hedgehog half pincushions, and at least 11 blast ended shrewts running around. So basically, a mess I also think I spotted 8 different pranks.  It was a disaster zone. “Sonorus” I casted a voice magnifying spell and said “everyone listen up we are going to put this mess right or it’ll be 50 points from all houses and if you want to act like preschoolers you will be treated like preschoolers”. The threat of losing 50 points was enough to make most people stop misbehaving but some still acted like preschoolers. So true to my word I did what preschool teachers do when the kids that misbehave. I conjured a few chairs in the corner and sent the kids misbehaving to the time out chair. What I meant I would treat them like preschoolers so now they got to embarrass themselves by being treated accordingly. When the kids laughed, I said “you all want to join them”. That shut them up real fast. “now then lets all clean up shall we “I conjured up mops and we spent the 40 minutes cleaning up. Whenever anyone complained my response would be “you made the mess now you clean it up, it’s called consequences. “After that I split the room into five sections and for each subject and set them to their work. All the teachers had sent me an owl with their lesson plans for the classes I was substituting. So the morale of today for the kids was I mean what I say and if they behave we all will get on just fine if they don’t I have many creative ways to punish them in ways they won’t forget. After all I’m also someone who’s been to middle school, I know what kids in that age group fear most. The kids older than me well lets say it was way worse for them being humiliated by a 12 year old.

See more stories by Rose
Ah, noted! Rose is not the

Ah, noted! Rose is not the 'cool sub'. She is a boss. And she WILL be treated as such. Nice.

Posted by Tía Snow on Mon, 05/10/2021 - 09:46
well they were kind of

well they were kind of asking for it you know.

Magically,

Rose

Posted by Rose on Fri, 05/14/2021 - 15:57