/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Adventures of Rose Part 15 | KidPub Press //
The Adventures of Rose Part 15

The Adventures of Rose Part 15

Posted May 7th, 2021 by Rose

by Rose
in Florida

New Discoveries

Before I knew it, I was sitting in for my session one of ELA testing. The Session 2 I didn’t know my score but I knew I did ok. After all I tried my very best and that’s what matters. The rest of the week also was quite easy all the teachers went easy on the students so that they could get a break after testing so much. This gave me lots of time for magic practice. I was starting to get really good. Though my friends kept saying I should try the broom flying so I finally tried. I…. well, I … um…. Failed, I failed. Of course, Lily said that It was better than being a stubborn, full of yourself, jerk you know not referring to anyone specific just a random person. I kind of laughed at that and so did professor snape. All the professors had come out to see. It was kind of embarrassing but oh well you can’t have everything. Speaking of which I think I found out who Delphi hates even more than Greggory. Of course, I couldn’t tell Lily why she was so…. Um angry. Yeah, let’s go with that. If I had told her the two would fight more than Greggory and Delphi do and that’s saying something. I really don’t know what I was thinking letting the two meet each other. Anyway, I my ELA teacher assigned us this Ted ed video on the Sustainable development goals and normally I find Ted ed videos very boring, but this one was kind of inspiring. It started out with the story of a lady who collected pennies to support learning for millions of young girls. Then it went on to explain about global citizens and I don’t think I can capture the whole thing but I found it really inspiring so I am just mentioning it. Well, that concludes this chapter. Yes, I know this is a story. A true story that you all probably think is fantasy but well what you think is up to you. Bye.

See more stories by Rose
if you want to watch the ted
Posted by Rose on Fri, 05/07/2021 - 14:54
Is this the end of the

Is this the end of the Adventures of Rose? I suppose all good things ought to finish in order to remain good. 

I was surprised that Delphi would hate Lily then surprised that I didn't see it coming. Of course she hates Lily, Lily 'killed' Voldemort. Oop.

Lily must be having a fun time living in 2021. 

Huh, seems Rose can't do everything. I'm proud of you for including that. Humility for Rose is good, and she is so astounding in so many ways that it's good for her to have a weakness. 

Is this story true in the sense that it describes events that have happened, or true in the sense that it describes a deep longing of its author? 

Posted by Gracithe1andonly on Mon, 05/10/2021 - 09:56
This is NOT the end i think

This is NOT the end i think this will be like my only story but have multiple stories we'll see how it plays out.

Of course Delphi hates Lily , Lily is basically a potter Delphi hates Potter's

I'm sure lily is having fun

Yeah i realized rose seemed a little too perfect

Not saying

Magically,

Rose

Posted by Rose on Fri, 05/14/2021 - 16:02