/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Adventures of Rose Hogwarts: Chapter 16 | KidPub Press //
The Adventures of Rose Hogwarts: Chapter 16

Posted May 14th, 2021 by Rose

by Rose
in Maharashtra

More introductions

As it turns out my friends were right the rest of the exams were fine too. My friends have also become two teams Lily & Greggory vs. Delphi. Which is just great. I left way too much homework undone so i am finishing 5 days worth homework in 4 hours. So as you clearly can see things are just amazing, But at the same time i am relieved the exams are mostly over. So anyway rember how i said this was a true story well, i wrote one other version before but, i never posted it. The hogwarts letter shocked me and i wrote this. The thing is though i had so many friends before Lily, Delphi, and greggory so i decided i'll tell you that story. Right now. Heres how it goes :

WINX VS EVIL 1

1 MEETING NEW FAIRIES (more or less catching up)

My name is Rose or my nickname Rosy. You make your own nickname for me.   I’m the rainbow fairy. My princess name is diamond or nickname is jewel. I'll catch you up and then tell you more about me so we can continue on. 

My story :It was a normal day until the trix intruded then i saved the winx  went to magix realized i had a magical family, became the rainbow fairy and made more  magical friends 

My friends 

The winx= bloom,flora,musa,tecna,aisha,and stella also roxy and daphnePretty much all of ever after high  Okay i have a lot meet them as we go 

My family :   

Dad = Evil (personally i think he's very nice )

mom=good 

Aunt on mom’s side= Good

Uncle on dad’s side = evil (i dunno he can be nice)

Sister on mom’s side, lavender (older)=good

Sister on dad’s side, emerald (eldest)=evil (she is also super nice)

Sister from when my mom’s old husband and dad’s old wife married, ruby (eldest)=evil (she is also super nice)

Other sister from when my mom’s old husband and dad’s old wife married, violet i think (older) = good

I think that’s it

Okay right winx season 8 is taking too long so here is something to keep you busy with something . this runs  right along side actual videos so it isn't season 8 also no copyrighting this 

My enemies

trix=icy,darcy,stormy

Valtor , Titanis, Darkor  also my aunt i know but she is evil what can i do oh i forgot the evil queen just learn the rest as we go  

The end

Winx vs Evil 1

2 Starting our story 

I am freaking out right now. why?! Why?! I'll tell you why who attacks your friend's kingdom and then your kingdom! Wait, I'm making no sense am I ? Okay the ancient witches just attack domino blooms home and then mine  like what.Don't worry we won but still  how could they?  oh and we got more introductions.!

Friends 

Star -  

Kiranmala -

Enemies

Kiran’s (kiranmala’s) dad 

Serpent king -

The End

Winx vs Evil 1

3 Old Enemies New friends

Okay this may seem weird but remember the evil queen   Well as you can see in this picture she is smiling that is because i wanted  one were she is shown looking kind of nice well the truth is she was bullied in school and well when i figured out i understood oh you know kids bully you in school any ways i told her the bullies were total idiots then well slowly we talked more and more and now she is nice...but only around me same with a few other villains.this was when i went back in time met the younger her brought younger her and snow white back Now more intro’s 

Friends

Lolirock-

EnimiesGramor-

Twins-    

So now you know the story

Clarification - anyone who i know who is evil calls me princess diamond or just diamond/ jewel if we're friends or family and anyone who is good call's me Princess rose or just rose/rosie if we are friends/family

Thats enough for today i think BYE

See more stories by Rose
This is probaly the longest

This is probaly the longest chapter i'll ever write but, i did mostly copy paste from a actual story i wrote when i was younger and added a little transition and the clarification.

Magically,

Rose

Posted by Rose on Fri, 05/14/2021 - 17:26
it is cool. 

it is cool. 

Posted by Ryoko on Sat, 05/15/2021 - 13:59
Thank you Magically, Rose

Thank you

Magically,

Rose

Posted by Rose on Sat, 05/15/2021 - 16:08
Thanks for the info about

Thanks for the info about all the worlds Rose is involved in! This may be helpful down the line

Posted by Tía Snow on Wed, 05/19/2021 - 09:38
That was the point i

That was the point i realized introducing them one by one would be , it would take a long time i read a LOT of books this isn't even all of them

Magically,

Rose

Posted by Rose on Fri, 05/21/2021 - 12:15