/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Adventures of Rose Hogwarts: Chapter 17 | KidPub Press //
The Adventures of Rose Hogwarts: Chapter 17

Posted May 21st, 2021 by Rose

by Rose
in The Double Land

Ministry Inspection

Everything was going so great. As soon as the clock struck 4 i was out and in the magical world. Before i knew it it was the second to last week of school. Next week was just 3 days of school and i was off to a amazingly short summer break. Here let me explain this summer i was moving across the globe. So i'd start school after like 1 month instead of 2, but hey no time for worring about short summer breaks. All of my friends from all over the parrellel planes and from hogwarts of course could tell i was excited. Just as i was finishing up some homework Delphi littraly burst into my room. I asked her what was going on because even outside students and teachers alike were .... paniking. She explained that the ministry of magic was coming for a routine inspection. My first thought suprisingly or not was that i needed to get delphi to behave at least for today. She has not behaved the last few times. As i was explaining this all the teachers burst in (does no one have any MANNERS around here !) they needed me to sub all their classes as they were doing a tour for the minister or ministress i don't know (you know hermione is the first woman minister of magic). I agreed. Not suprisingly none of the kids were behaving when i gor there. To make matters worse Hermione and  some other officials just entered with the proffesors. UGH, lets put it this way i didn't need a spell to be very very clearly understood. "EVERYONE YOU HAD BETTER GET IN YOUR SEAT AND DO YOUR WORK OR WE CAN REAPEAT MY LAT TIME SUBSTITUTING !!" i exclaimed. At the memory of their previous humiliation everyone quickly split into groups for thei subject and were right at work. Luckily there was no mess for them to clean up. Then hermione came up and explained she had wanted to see my skills heself when she heard about me having got past all 7 levels and ................................... "Rose" I heard some familiar voice calling. "Hello earth to Rose " another voice said Then i think Delphi or maybe someone selse said "she's horrible with compliments". I still couldn't get my brain to function. UGH so fustrating. (brain hello we need to respond)................

See more stories by Rose
Hello! It's me again! Hope

Hello! It's me again! Hope you're doing well, Rose.

Why is Rose moving across the globe? And where is she moving to?

minister or ministress i don't know

-minister is a gender neutral term. when Britain had a female prime minister (Thatcher) they called her Prime Minister just the same.

(brain hello we need to respond)................

I actually laughed at this at work. Very relatable and funny!

Posted by Tía Snow on Mon, 06/07/2021 - 12:44
I am moving to India and so

I am moving to India and so is Rose
Magically,
Rose ????

Posted by Rose on Tue, 06/08/2021 - 11:57