/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Adventures of Rose Part 18 | KidPub Press //
The Adventures of Rose Part 18

The Adventures of Rose Part 18

Posted June 4th, 2021 by Rose

by Rose
in Florida

Definitely expected

When my brain and I finally got our act together I said “excuse me I spaced out for a second (you mean few minutes) there” “It’s fine” Hermione said. Any who then I demonstrated a few of my better practiced spells.  After that I pulled a few of the potions that had finished brewing from my bag. “Wow that is very good`” Hermione said. Guess what I didn’t space out (go me). The last few days of school were absolutely amazing I aced my ecology test (still disappointed I didn’t get 100) and guess what the best part was we didn’t have a single assignment as it was the last few days of school. The day summer break started I had this shocked feeling. I couldn’t believe it was actually Summer. Well after I got over it I decided to go do something productive. (Why in the whole world studying magic is a good idea in summer I’ll never understand but that’s what I did).

One day later

(Okay I’m out of ideas on what in the world to do). Just then I got a message from the teachers that Hermione wanted to have a chat about the whole how Lily was alive and a child. Oh, and to make matters worse Harry had decided to tag along. Great just Great. When I got there with delphi, Greggory and lily (they are so nice to tag along for moral support.) there was a burst of noise

Harry: What in the world is that girl doing her *points at delphi*

Delphi: None of your business

Professor Mcgonagall: mind your tongue young lady

Hermione: Can we focus on the why we are here, to talk about the time travel

Professor Snape: Granger watch your tone

Lily: I can defend my friends just fine or at least my GRATEFUL friends

Me: (she has a point)

Greggory: what’s that mean

See more stories by Rose
Sorry i forgot to post lasy

Sorry i forgot to post lasy week don't worry i posted 2 this week to make up for it

Please let me know your opinion on if i should end book 1before the bullies chapter

Magically,

Rose

Posted by Rose on Fri, 06/04/2021 - 10:27
Ooh Lily is sassy! I'd

Ooh Lily is sassy! I'd expect nothing less from Miss Evans!

If I were you I'd decide how many chapters I want in each book, or just end a book whenever all (or most) major plotlines are resolved. So I probably wouldn't end book 1 until the situation with Lily settles a bit. 

Posted by Tía Snow on Mon, 06/07/2021 - 12:46
I was going to end the book

I was going to end the book when rose completes a year but I realized that could take a while so I think I’ll end the book when it feels long enough or there is a big cliffhanger
Magically,
Rose

Posted by Rose on Tue, 06/08/2021 - 12:00