/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Adventures of Rose Part 19 | KidPub Press //
The Adventures of Rose Part 19

The Adventures of Rose Part 19

Posted June 4th, 2021 by Rose

by Rose
in Florida

Control ?

When everyone quieted down I said “ Delphi what did I say about minding your manners I get that screaming at someone randomly is wrong but please mind your manners, Lily I get that you have every right to be mad but it was a long time ago maybe get over it a little Greggory it really isn’t any of your business” After that I reexplained the whole I can travel back in time with a book (nope can do it just fine without a book) and bring someone back with without affecting the time line in anyway whatsoever but the person can’t go back to the timeline once they see the future for the sake of protecting many peoples sanity. Of course, this triggered a massive debate over whether I should be allowed to do this. My friends being as loyal as they are all immediately burst out with many statements with one thing in common it is my choice what I do. I had to once again explain that they were talking to adults and should therefore mind what they are saying. (I really do have great friends). Anyway, eventually I tuned out I don’t do well with boring discussions.

What felt like an hour later

The whole thing was settled that I would just have to be responsible and not misuse my powers blah blah blah. It’s not that I didn’t care. It’s that I already know all that stuff and honestly I thing they’re forgetting that I’m a 12 almost 13-year-old. I DO NOT want to listen to BORING lectures.

See more stories by Rose
“ Delphi what did I

“ Delphi what did I say about minding your manners I get that screaming at someone randomly is wrong but please mind your manners, Lily I get that you have every right to be mad but it was a long time ago maybe get over it a little Greggory it really isn’t any of your business"

This entire paragraph of dialogue is chock-full of info. Rose is bossy-- no way around it. This serves her pretty well most of the time, but since she's the advisor for most of her friends, I would recommend exploring what she does when she's in over her head. Maybe she'll keep spacing out like she did one or two chapters ago, and need help regarding that. Also, a friendly reminder that you need commas.

Whenever one character calls another by name, you need a comma after their name. So, if we were characters, it would look like this:

Snow grinned. "Rose, you're pretty cool, you know that?"

So your paragraph should look more like: “Delphi, what did I say about minding your manners? I get that screaming at someone randomly is wrong, but please mind your manners. Lily, I get that you have every right to be mad, but it was a long time ago. Maybe get over it a little? Greggory, it really isn’t any of your business."

I like Rose's character more as we learn more about her.

I DO NOT want to listen to BORING lectures.

^this line is hilarious. i thank you

Posted by Tía Snow on Mon, 06/07/2021 - 13:00
Love

Love It!!

--------------------------------- 

Forever & Always, Jordi

Posted by Jordi on Mon, 06/07/2021 - 13:52