/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Adventures of Rose part 3 | KidPub Press //
The Adventures of Rose part 3

The Adventures of Rose part 3

Posted February 12th, 2021 by Rose

by Rose
in Florida

Nara

Ok well I’m a second year in Slytherin, daughter of Voldemort and Bellatrix Lestrange and that about all you need to know said Delphi. She said that I should probably catch up with the rest of the first years. At first, I couldn’t find the group anywhere I think I was lost. When Gregory Whisp showed up, he asked me what I was doing alone and I explained I had gotten lost and couldn’t find the group of first years when we heard screaming. We went to see what was wrong and found student huddled around something moving. I went to the front to see what it was and saw a Humongous snake. I should have probably been scared but for some reason I wasn’t. I could tell that the snake wasn’t trying to hurt anyone it just was feeling threatened and was defending itself. I had volunteered at a zoo. Not that it matters but I pretended to be older than I was so they had let me. Anyway, due to that I knew how to handle a loose snake. The zookeepers were horrible at remembering to lock the cages and snake habitats. I told everyone to spread out since them huddled together looked like a giant to the snake. Since snakes see in heat vision. Then I found my emergency purse in my bag that I always keep on me and took an old snake holder that was still in it. Okay it wasn’t a real snake holder it was a tube but it worked. I picked up the snake and was going to let it go when Delphi told me it was hers and her name was Nara. So, she took it and left. When I turned around, I found myself right in front of professor snape.  He said “My office now”.

See more stories by Rose
Wow I am loving

Wow I am loving these. 

GRAMMER (ugh)

professor snape should be capitalized

i don't see any other grammer issues. 

I like the "plot twist!!"

___________________________________________________________________

It's not just a matter of trusting yourslef but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

Posted by Olivinat on Fri, 02/12/2021 - 19:00
First of all thank you the

First of all thank you the plot twist was intentional

Also i would love it if you could post ideas for future "adventures for rose" i am new to writing so i could use it and i'm sure it would make the series more engoyable for everyone so if you could post you suggestions in the comments i would love it 

Posted by Rose on Mon, 02/15/2021 - 12:40
Now this, my dear, we call

Now this, my dear, we call an AU. An Alternate Universe. If I had to sum up what you've done so far to one of my friends, I'd say, "She wrote a Harry Potter AU set after the Second Wizarding War where everything was the same except Snape didn't die, and her OC's so far are pretty rad."

-I want more time with Gregory, though, I have absolutely no handle on his character. 

This is the second time Rose has had a very sympathetic view of something the books have expressed as bad--she thinks Voldemort only went bad because he had no friends, and now she can handle a snake. This trait of not fearing things percieved as evil is a double-edged sword, because while many things that seem evil aren't, evil is in fact real, and Rose's naturally sympathetic nature might get her and her friends hurt. 

Posted by Tía Snow on Tue, 03/09/2021 - 12:34
"she thinks Voldemort only

"she thinks Voldemort only went bad because he had no friends"

Yeah that is what the iplication was thank you for figuring that out

Posted by Rose on Wed, 03/10/2021 - 09:21