/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Adventures of Rose; Hogwarts: The House | KidPub Press //
The Adventures of Rose; Hogwarts: The House

Posted February 20th, 2021 by Rose

by Rose
in Maharashtra

The House

I was terrified I had never gotten in trouble and here I was on even before the first day of school in a professor’s office. I actually didn’t get in trouble he just asked how I was able to control the snake and why I didn’t panic stuff like that. After I told him about volunteering at the zoo, he let the topic go and made sure I was ok. He was taking me to the hall when I couldn’t resist asking how come he survived the snake bite. He said “I’m a potions master and I knew I had to be prepared of course I had anti venom on me. Oh, I said that is so much better than how the books go. Of course, he didn’t know about the books so I had to explain how someone I decided not to mention names wrote 7, 8 books on Harry Potter. I will spare you the details let’s just say he was very um frustrated that his “worst student “had 8 books on him. Anyway, we got back just before the sorting ended. I went up to the stool and sat. The hat went “hm plenty of knowledge, quite a desire to fit in, quite brave, definitely a loyal friend so where shall I put you. You don’t have a preference do you. This is quite tricky. After 1800 seconds more commonly known as half an hour, yes, I counted, it said “I CAN’T DECIDE”.

See more stories by Rose
again nice story, but I have

again nice story,

but I have to ask... When did Professor Snape get bitten by a snake?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

It's not just a matter of trusting yourself but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

Posted by Ryoko on Fri, 02/26/2021 - 19:07
As you will remember Rose is

As you will remember Rose is a harry potter fan she has read all the harry potter books she id reffering to the 7th book i won't say more in case you haven't read this part 

Magically,

Rose

Posted by Rose on Mon, 03/01/2021 - 14:22
Is that a...How It Should

Is that a...How It Should Have Ended reference? I love it!!

...is Rose gonna be the first Hogwarts students in generations not to be sorted??? The suspense.

Posted by Tía Snow on Tue, 03/09/2021 - 12:35