/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Adventures of Rose; Hogwarts: Confusion | KidPub Press //
The Adventures of Rose; Hogwarts: Confusion

Posted February 26th, 2021 by Rose

by Rose
in Maharashtra

Confusion

I’d love to tell you I was completely cool and collected but that would be a partial lie, and honestly you can’t blame me. Why does everything weird happen to me. Yes, I said everything. You see I have other weird things happen to me, but I really don’t need to get into the whole parallel universes, millions of worlds on one planet, space travel in 1 second things I can do because that is irrelevant. Plus, I have a bigger problem right this second. The whole entire school is looking at me and it is seriously scary, embarrassing, and a mix of other emotions. I mean on one hand I’m unique probably so that’s exiting and confusing and I’m kind of proud of it. On the other hand, this is new I have no clue what to do so that’s scary. Well in situations like this there is only one thing I can do so I need to focus on that and not panic. As long as I stay calm everything will be A okay.  “So now what” it took me awhile to realize I said that out loud. No one replied then suddenly everyone started screaming. Some said I should just choose a house other said I should wait till the hat made up its mind. It went on like that for a long time before Professor McGonagall decided that it didn’t matter, I would just have a mixed schedule and that I could sleep with the closet house after classes. Well, that started a discussion on which house I should sleep in today. Eventually I got bored of paying attention and went back to my self-therapy. Which was not working. I kept getting more and more panicked. Finally, it was decided that I would sleep with Gryffindor house for the night as Ms. McGonagall said it was closest. Well. That was one problem solved, right? Right. Maybe? Why is nothing making sense right now? And did she say classes? Oh, great. I am so going to humiliate myself

See more stories by Rose
Whoa--Rose can do space

Whoa--Rose can do space travel!? In this story!? How is that irrelevant!? If it's actually irrelevant, general rule: don't mention it. 

Ha! I was right last chapter, she didn't get sorted. I...like this plot twist. While the House structure in schools is often pretty great and a hub of healthy, fun competition, the House System in Harry Potter...didn't seem all that healthy. Maybe Rose can fix it, a little bit, by being partially a member of all houses. (If she plays quidditch? how will that work?)

Poor Rose. Eternally stressed. What is "self-therapy?"

Last sentence needs some shoring up, let me show you

Well that was one problem solved right ? Right. maybe ? why is nothing making sense right now, and did she say classes oh great. i am so going to humiliate myself.

"Well. That was one problem solved, right? Right. Maybe? Why is nothing making sense right now? And did she say classes? Oh, great. I am so going to humiliate myself."

General Rule: if you're writing from a first person narrative, you'll need punctuation every time Rose's tone of voice changes. 

Posted by Tía Snow on Tue, 03/09/2021 - 12:40
Oh the space travel thing is

Oh the space travel thing is so not irrelevant

Rose was just um proccupied at the moment 

As too quidich as you will soon probably learn Rose has a huge fear of heights or she thinks that so i don't think that will be a problem

Self therapy - Rose invented it basically she is most times trying to calm herself down and failing misrably. 

Posted by Rose on Wed, 03/10/2021 - 09:27