/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Adventures of Rose; Hogwarts: Birthday's | KidPub Press //
The Adventures of Rose; Hogwarts: Birthday's

Posted March 19th, 2021 by Rose

by Rose
in Maharashtra

Birthdays

This continued till the end of the year Delphi and Greggory it seemed would never get along. That was a problem because I happen to like both of them. Kind of. Soon enough it was summer and I was back home. Now that I’m not being stared at by at least 100 other students how about I explain that time travel, go through universe in seconds thing I mentioned like 2 or 3 chapters ago. You see when I was like around 5, I discovered this completely new world it was amazing. My parents thought it was my imagination so that became my cover story for many “magical things that happened”. Later I realized I could actually travel to different universe simply by imagining them. It is quite annoying when I am trying to read a book. Oh, and speaking of reading whenever I read a story the whole thing goes from fantasy to reality. Of course, it didn’t happen with Harry Potter but, that was probably because Hogwarts was already real. As for the time travel No I can not travel into the future only back in time, that too only fantasy back in time. So, I CAN’T go to the time of the civil war but, I CAN go to the time when the time a fairy tale is happening. Finally, in that new world I discovered when I was 5 I have parents who happen to be the second most powerful. Well, it’s a tie between my dad and his brother and my mom and her sister. Oh, and my uncle on my dad’s side and aunt on my mom’s side are married so yeah confusing. Any who my birthday happened to be over summer so obviously I invited Delphi and Greggory over (my parents said I could invite my school friends over). Since my parents are used to weird things happening, they didn’t even mention the fact that I invited Greggory from a school for very talented young girls but, I’m probably going to hear a lecture on lying about that later. Guess what though Greggory and Delphi managed to NOT fight for the day. Also, I was right the day right after my birthday my parents and I had a “discussion” about that whole school for talented young girls. In the end I can still attend the school but, that’s skipping over the bad parts.

See more stories by Rose
I love this!!

I love this!!

Posted by Lana on Fri, 03/19/2021 - 19:46
me

me two!

___________________________________________________________________

It's not just a matter of trusting yourself but testing your abilties - Joseph Sugarman

Posted by Ryoko on Tue, 03/23/2021 - 08:57
Nice. We get to see a little

Nice. We get to see a little more of Rose's parents! I like how they had a whole debate over Rose's dishonesty, but Rose glosses over it here.

Huh. Is Rose a reliable narrator? First person narratives get really interesting when the protagonist is not a reliable narrator. Think "Frankenstein" by Mary Shelley. 

This is so cool. Also time travel magic pog? And inherent limits to the magic? That's all very good. 

Posted by Tía Snow on Mon, 05/10/2021 - 09:36
Rose isn't dishonest. I just

Rose isn't dishonest. I just thought the chapter was long enough. Plus i don' t want to focus on Roses non-magical parents much so i skimmed over that.

Posted by Rose on Tue, 05/18/2021 - 10:17