/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Adventures of Rose Part 9 | KidPub Press //
The Adventures of Rose Part 9

The Adventures of Rose Part 9

Posted March 26th, 2021 by Rose

by Rose
in Florida

Bullies

Before I knew it, I was once again on the Hogwarts express. I noticed Delphi was once again sitting alone. So, I invited her to come sit with me and Greggory. Greggory let out a sigh. We were about a mile or maybe more from Hogwarts and I was a little overexcited. “Calm down” Greggory said for the 10th time. “I’m totally calm “I said. Of course, all three of us knew I was anything but calm. Then about half- an hour later a group of 6th years approached us. “look who’s back it’s the little teachers pet.” One of them said. Then they all laughed. I noticed that now both Delphi and Greggory had out their wands and looked like a second away from using them. “I’ve got it” I whispered to them. Then louder I said “what’s it to you”. “Jealous cause you can’t do well” I added. They all pulled out their own wands “what did you say you little” -. “Uh uh uh I’d think before resorting to threats you see I don’t care what you say but, I’m sure your respective perfects and head girls or Boys will be very interested in it.” I said to the group of bullies. “So we will” said who I assume were the perfects. After they left, I noticed both Greggory and Delphi looked surprised they both still held their wands, but the wands were limp. “I think it’s about time I stood up for myself don’t you”. Then I explained that at my old school I used to get bullied but, never stood up for myself. I also explained how I had decided that was going to change at Hogwarts. Mentally I promised myself that I won’t let anyone push me around. That’s how I began my second year at Hogwarts not the perfect start, but it would have to do. Later that day as I was heading to the room of requirements. The teachers had decided that I could use the room of requirements as my room since I didn’t have a house. I was of course overjoyed to have my own room. So, as I was heading there with my stuff that group of bullies came back and had their wand out, but before they got out more than Well not so – professor Mcgonagall came and said is there a problem. Of course, they all said no headmistress. Good so now be on your way and put those wands away or it’ll be detention for all of you. After they left professor Mcgonagall said she and the other teachers needed to talk to me.

See more stories by Rose