/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Among Us 1 ( my sister wrote this) | KidPub Press //
Among Us 1 ( my sister wrote this)

Among Us 1 ( my sister wrote this)

Posted November 15th, 2020 by Olivinat

by Ryoko
in the Middle of Nowhere (Wisconsin)

Among Us 1

The Imposter

By Emily Schindler Van Hoof

I started on a ship headed to skeld. Hi by the way I am Death. When we arrived I am the imposter. We start in the cafeteria. Sus is the other imposter. I what until my sabotage is ready. When it is ready I sabotage the lights. Everybody went to fix the lights. I go with them and kill green. It was a long time before the body was reported and I managed to kill pink. In the meeting Sus was butted because someone saw her vent. Now it was just me. Next I sabotage reactor and killed cyan and purple. During the meeting they butted blue. Then everyone thought it was black. I sabotaged med bay and killed yellow. They butted black. I sabotaged oxygen and killed red. And every one voted orange. I won the game.     

The End

__________________________________________________

The Crewmate

By Emily Schindler Van Hoof

My name is Flower. I am cursed to always be a crewmate. (Eye roll) This story is no different. I, as always, went with a group. Then the lights went out. We went to fix them and the imposters killed green and orange. At the meeting we decided it was white. We were right. After the meeting reactor was sabotaged and the imposter killed cyan and purple. In the meeting we decided it was blue. It was not blue. Next the imposter sabotaged med bay and killed yellow. We butted black. Next the imposter sabotaged oxygen and killed red. Everyone booted me. I had no idea it was brown. He’s a good imposter.

The End

The Ghost

By Emily Schindler Van Hoof

Hi! I’m Slug. I was the first to die. It happened like this. Everyone went as a group. A few seconds later the lights went out. We all went to fix them. Then the imposter killed me. I don’t know what happened after because I left the game

The End

See more stories by Ryoko