/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Among Us 5 | KidPub Press //
Among Us 5

Among Us 5

Posted November 16th, 2020 by Olivinat

by The Dragon Of Kidpub
in the Middle of Nowhere (Wisconsin)

“Hi. I’m Black. It’s nice to meet you. We are starting a new game of Among Us. Please let me be the Imposter… Yes I’m the Imposter! Ok I need a game plan. Hmmm ok I got it. Sabotage and kill. Let’s do it. Follow Red to Electrical. No one is on cams. Kill Red. Run. Vent. Do I want to vent in med bay or security. Someone is in med bay. No one is in security. Vent out and run past Green. 
Red Check
Orange 
Yellow
Green 
Blue
Purple 
Brown
White
Red’s Body is reported. Someone saw me go into electrical and not come out. Green is saying I past him as he went to lower engines. Everyone skipped. I’m safe. I shouldn’t kill Green because he testified for me. Ah orange is in navigation by himself. Kill him. 
Red Check
Orange Check
Yellow
Green
Blue
Purple
Brown
White
I should leave. Now I’m in storage pretending to fill the tanks. Green just passed me. Now go into admin. Wow there is a big crowd doing the swipe card task. Go into crowd. Wait. Kill. Hold still. Ok Blue Reported the body. It was White.

Red Check
Orange Check
Yellow
Green
Blue
Purple
Brown
White Check
Ok Purple still thinks it is me. Green is defending me again. Everyone skipped. Go with Brown the lower engine. Sabotage the doors the lower engine. Kill brown. Vent. 

Red Check
Orange Check
Yellow
Green
Blue
Purple
Brown Check
White Check
While I was in the vent someone came and reported his body. Purple said that I went with. I said that I went into electrical without him. Yellow accused and booted Blue because he was acting super suspicious. It was not him.

Red Check
Orange Check
Yellow
Green
Blue Check
Purple
Brown Check
White Check
Green called an emergency meeting and said it was Yellow because he booted Blue. Yellow was not an Imposter. 

Red Check
Orange Check
Yellow Check
Green
Blue Check
Purple
Brown Check
White Check
Now I go with Green because He thinks it’s Purple. I kill him and win the game. 

Red Check
Orange Check
Yellow Check
Green Check
Blue Check
Purple
Brown Check
White Check
I WON! VICTORY!

See more stories by The Dragon Of Kidpub