/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Arin is a Bully! Chapter Four: Princable's Call | KidPub Press //
Arin is a Bully! Chapter Four: Princable's Call

Posted June 26th, 2009 by Pinkypinkgirl

by Ali
in New Jersey

Princable's assisstant than called out," Arin Japie, please go into princable's office. Thank you!" Arin walked in and sat down in the chair. "Hi Princable1 How are you? Lovely day isn't it? Well I should be going, I have an activaty with the class shortly! And I have crafts at 1:00! So I should go now bye!" As Arin jumped down, the princable turned around and spoke! "You may NOT leave Arin Japie, I am very mad at you! Twice you hurt little Elisha and you have been in trouble twice!" "Um, thrice because twice by my teacher and once by you!" Arin softly said. The princable just had a mad face. "I am sorry Arin, but I must call your mother or father and speak with them." The princable picked up the phone and dialed Arin's phone number. About 25 minutes later, the princable hung up and Arin softly said,"She is coming here isn't she?" Princable spoke," Arin, your father is on his way to pick you up and take you out of school for the rest of the day! He and your mother will talk to you when you get home! Now if you will excuse me, I must help your sister's class in the door! Its locked on the outside!" Princable walked out and Arin just played around with a pencil and pen.

See more stories by Ali
Only thing is... Principal

Only thing is... Principal isn't spelled Princable.

Authors, He thought, Even the sane ones are nuts. -Random Editor Dude from the Da Vinci Code

Posted by Kazel on Fri, 06/26/2009 - 16:07
Soooorrrrrryyyy Man, people

Soooorrrrrryyyy Man, people tell me things that I don't need to know except spelling!

Posted by Alison on Fri, 06/26/2009 - 17:10
Please, I beg of you Alison!

Please, I beg of you Alison! Make new paragraphs when someone differant starts talking!! Please! My head hurts from trying to figure out who is saying what!

"Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."--Les Brown

Posted by Nicole on Fri, 06/26/2009 - 17:31
ACTIVITY.  it is spelled

ACTIVITY.  it is spelled like this.....activity.  Geesh, I can't take this book anymore.  Sorry, but bye.

Posted by Emily on Fri, 06/26/2009 - 17:30
OKAY, IF I HEAR ONE MORE

OKAY, IF I HEAR ONE MORE PERSON SAY THEY CAN'T TAKE MY BOOK, DO NOT EVER READ THAT BOOK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Alison on Fri, 06/26/2009 - 21:04
Alison don't freak out! 

Alison don't freak out!  This is how KidPub drama arrises and you haven't been here long enough to see REAL DRAMA.  It SUCKS.  Anyway, I get fried for spelling all the time-- and I'm years older than you!  Calla still calls me a spelling loony!  It's okay! 

Posted by Kazel on Fri, 06/26/2009 - 21:22