/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ BACK IN TIME chapter 2. | KidPub Press //
BACK IN TIME chapter 2.

BACK IN TIME chapter 2.

Posted May 16th, 2021 by Maggs101

by Jordi
in the U.S

My alarm blared six times before waking me up. I shut it off with a huff, and checked my phone. Still no reply from Lilith. I decided to text her to see if she was ok . 

ME: Hey, did you make it home? 

I layed, waiting for the tree dots to move, indicating that she was typing, but Nothing.  She always has her phone with her. So why wasn't she answering? 

she's probably mad at me, I thought glumly. I jumped out of bed, and got ready quickly,  If im fast enough, I might be able to catch her bus, I thought trying to reassure myself . 

I rushed down the stairs, grabbing my backpack on the way out, and ran toward the bus stop.  yes!, I thought excitingly. the bus was still there.

I was about ten feet away, before the bus made a hissing sound, and took off.

"No Stop!" I yelled. The Next thing I did, was what every other person would have done. I ran after it. 

I jogged after it, for what seemed like eternity, before the bus made a hissing sound, and stopped at a stop sign. 

I had to think fast, really fast. So, what I did next, was the stupidest thing ever. I jumped in front of it. 

See more stories by Jordi
WOW that is really

WOW that is really exciting. 

Posted by Ryoko on Mon, 05/17/2021 - 08:04
poor kid just wants to catch

poor kid just wants to catch a bus, and she is going to be injured.

Can't wait to see where you take this!

Posted by Tía Snow on Wed, 05/19/2021 - 09:23
Really felt that running

Really felt that running after the bus part. Sometimes I’ve been desperate enough to jump in front of it too (if I could only catch the dang things).
Nice job with the cliffhangers so far!

Posted by Mya on Thu, 05/20/2021 - 16:02