/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ BACK IN TIME Chapter 4. | KidPub Press //
BACK IN TIME Chapter 4.

BACK IN TIME Chapter 4.

Posted May 27th, 2021 by Maggs101

by Jordi
in the U.S

When I finally made it to school, I was completely out of breath. I felt like I ran a marathon. I was also dripping with sweat. ick. 

All of the other busses had just arrived. I waited for Lilith to come up behind me, and say "haha, did you miss me?" but she didn't. No sign of her at all. 

I sighed, then made my way into the Highgates Academy, cafeteria. Maybe Lilith came early, and was eating breakfast. I thought, optimistically. I scanned the room, but still no luck. 

Someone came up behind me, and touched my Shoulder gently. I smiled. Lilith, I thought happily. It had to be her. Who else could it be? 

I turned around, Expecting to see lilith, but I was greatly disappointed. Instead, in front of me, was Aaron. Now, all you need to know, about Aaron, is he loves to play football, and loves to play girls. 

"Oh, it's you" I reply gruffly. He grins back. "Why do you look so disappointed to see me?" He said, still grinning. I tapped my foot impatiently. "Beacuse, I am disappointed to see you", I respond, impudently. 

He shrugged, still grinning wickedly. I let out an exasperated breath, then finally ask, "What do you want?"  He's still grinning, but looks a little stunned. "What do I want?" He says, Repeating my words. "Well, Claud, I want you."

My mouth hangs open, in disbelief. "I- I... I don't like you, in that way. In fact, I dont like you at all." I retort. His face seems to turn into stone, almost instantly.  He grasps my shoulders hostilily. My eyes widen, in horror. 

I try to wiggle free, out of his grasp, but his nails dig into my skin securely.  "Aaron...Let me Go!!" I scream in terror.  "No, Not until you admit, you like me", He replies emotionless. I wince. was this really, what this was about? i thought to myself. 

I grit my teeth. "Aaron... Please!" I whisper. He smiles, fakely, but only tightens his grip. I yelp in pain.

"Let Her go." A voice booms behind me. Aaron's eyes widen, and he immediately, lets go of my shoulders. I breathe, a sigh of relief, and rub my sore shoulders. 

I then turn around, and start to say, "Thank you." But my words get caught in my throat. Right infront of me, is the boy who accidently tripped me on the bus. Or, what I believe was an accident. 

"Thank- Thank you.." I answer, astonished. The mystery, bus boy, smiles back at me. "You're Welcom-" He starts to say, but is rudely interrupted, by Aaron. "Look, this is none of your business."

Bus boy smiles back at him. "Actually it is, Because Claudia is my girlfriend."  My mouth forms a "O" shape.  "Is this true, Claud?" Aaron asks.  I Nod, unable to speak. 

Aaron glances at me briefly, then shrugs and walks off.  I let out a breath. "Thanks again." I say to bus boy.  He smiles and nodds in reply. "Soo.. What is your name?' I query, looking at my shoes. "My name is Zane, Zane williams." 

"Cool name."  I say, scanning the room for Aaron. I spotted him, with his football buddies, all pointting at me, and laughing obnoxiously.  I give them a distainful look.

"So, you really do attend this school." I say, turning around to zane, who is no longer there.

"Zane?" I whisper.  I scan the whole cafeteria, but no sign of him. 

I start to walk around, but am interrupted, by the school bell. Everyone grabs their backpacks and heads off to class.

I decide to grab my backpack as well, but instead of going to class, I make my way towards the principles office. 

I open the principles door and walk in quietly.  I set my backpack down, and sit in the nearest chair.  5 minuets go by, before the principle walks in, while talking on the phone. 

Principle Winston, laughs at something the person on the other line said. Then he starts to saying something back, but is startled by my presents. 

"Hold on, George, i'll call you back in a sec." The principles says. Then he listens, to what the other person replies, before hanging up. 

Principle Winston looks at me, and clears his throat . "So, How can I help you?" 

"I want you to look up a student, for me, to see if he attendends this school." 

He inhaled sharply, before replying,  "I Can't do that." 

I frown, "Please, this is a life or death situation." 

It's completely silent, before he finally lets out, a considering sigh. 

"What's the name of this student?" 

I smile, "Zane Williams"

He nods, thoughtfully, then digs in his bag, for his computer. 

He opens it then starts typing rapidly.

2 minutes pass.

I sit patiently, waiting for him to say," Ah, here's zane."

But, Instead I got a frown.

"What?" I ask fearfully.

"No, Zane williams, attends this school."

"What? That's impossible." I say louder then I intended. 

"Where did you see this student?" he asks clearly alarmed. 

"The cafeteria." I said while biting my nails. (I do that when i'm nervous) 

"What did this kid look like?" He said typing on his computer.

"He was a Male, And He was wearing all black..."

"Lockdown." the principle replied.

"What?" I asked. 

"We need to go on lockdown, Now!" he said. 

Then he pushed some button, under his desk, which made a ear spliiting sound, ring, through out the school. 

He grabbed his mic, for the school intercom, then started screaming, "No one leaves the school until I say so, There is a student on this campus, who might be extremely dangerous, Now, I repeat, do NOT leave this building!" 

I heard hundreds of screams, down the hall, from frantic kids. 

The principle turned very pale, then ran out of his office. 

More ear piercing, screams filled the halls. 

I gulped, what have I done? I thought. 

Then, I stood up, and grabbed my backpack, and dashed toward the screams. 

See more stories by Jordi
This is crazy

This is crazy suspencefull! 

How is Zane Williams dangerous?!?

I am so excited to read the next chapter!

___________________________________________________________________
It's not just a matter of trusting yourself but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

Posted by Ryoko on Fri, 05/28/2021 - 09:07
Thanks you guys!! <3

Thanks you guys!! <3

Posted by Lana on Fri, 05/28/2021 - 19:15
I love it sis I love how you

I love it sis

I love how you left it on a cliffhanger!

Can't wait to read the next one.

Singing out,

Polly

Posted by Polly on Fri, 05/28/2021 - 09:56
Can't wait to see what

Can't wait to see what happens next!

Posted by Tía Snow on Mon, 06/07/2021 - 12:30