/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Bank (Chapter 5, Night) | KidPub Press //
The Bank (Chapter 5, Night)

The Bank (Chapter 5, Night)

Posted April 19th, 2007 by AlecO

by Alec

I arrived home at about six o'clock. The sun was just beginning to set, the dimming light casting a strange orange color that mingled with the gray February sky, creating a ominous purple. I opened the door to the apartment building, and trudged up the steps to my apartment. I inserted my key into the lock, but, strangely, the door was open. I pushed it open, my irrational fears beginning to take over. When I stepped inside, it looked like a twister had hit, and hit hard. Papers were scattered across the floor, my television lay on the floor, shattered, its wires contorted and sparking. A lamp that had been sitting on a table was missing its shade, and the bulb was cracked. I stood in the door frame, my mouth gaping open. My desk had been overturned, and the small window in the apartment was smashed open, its remains scattered below. I walked in, smashed bits of who-knows-what crunching under my feet. Upon further inspection, I spied a note, pinned on the wall next to the window. Scrawled across the paper in red permament marker were five words. STAY AWAY FROM THE BANK. With this I collapsed to the floor, breathing heavily. This time, the guy had come after me.

See more stories by Alec
CREEPY!

CREEPY!

Posted by Krishna on Thu, 04/19/2007 - 21:46
this is a fantastic mystery

this is a fantastic mystery with great description!

Posted by Ellen on Sat, 04/21/2007 - 09:47
This IS creepy. And neat. No

This IS creepy. And neat. No as 'happy-go-lucky' as I thought it would be. REALLY GOOD.

Posted by Natashaannalibby on Sun, 04/22/2007 - 13:01
Sorry, i dint check this out

Sorry, i dint check this out for A LONG time. neway, real good, as i had suspected but lemme move on to chappie 6...

Posted by Susmi on Wed, 05/23/2007 - 06:42