/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Bank (Chapter 7, Writing the Article) | KidPub Press //
The Bank (Chapter 7, Writing the Article)

Posted April 26th, 2007 by AlecO

by Alec

Over the next 3 days, nothing irregualar happened, and I calmed down slightly. I could focus more on the frontpage article I had to write. My days were filled with intense two hour typing sessions, revising and rearranging, backspacing and clicking. This article had to be perfect. If I were to get it right, I would have to work for hours. This was an incredibly important milestone in my career, because if Mr. Zeman absoultely loved this article, I just might get promoted to a full time writer. And that was great, because I would be one step closer to my ultimate goal,
Published Author.
As I typed I would bring this to my mind and begin to work even harder. The article was coming along very nicely, as for I had some personnel experience with this topic. I didn't mention that in the actual article, but it helped me write it a bit better. I had sent in the police report, but of course the ignorant police ignored it and nothing extra was done to protect me. So everynow and again, I would look out the window as I typed, checking for any suspicous indivduals. So far, everthing was going fine...

The next day, I would see someone.
I was putting the finishing touches on the article, my fingers carefully tapping in the last sentences. I stopped and stood up, feeling the urge to get a beverage of somesort. As I walked to the tiny kitchen, wanting to quench my thirst, I happened to glance out the window. There was a car, the same car I had seen at the bank not a week ago, was parked in the lot outside my aparment. I opened my mouth, but no sound came out. I was frozen, because I heard heavy footsteps trudging up the stairs. But I could take no action, for if I ran down the stairs, I would meet the guy face to face, and if I jumped out the window, I would proabably break my legs and be prone for him to do whatever to me.
I was trapped.

See more stories by Alec
this is really good. that is

this is really good. that is my goal, being published. one of my goals. this is great!

Posted by Ellen on Thu, 04/26/2007 - 08:41
Yeah. This is a neat story.

Yeah. This is a neat story.

Posted by Tasha on Thu, 04/26/2007 - 20:14
i lyk the last word of it "I

i lyk the last word of it "I WAS TRAPPED". Sorta a creepy ending and like a cliff hanger. Your a good author. I wanna go and read more of this. See you at Chappie 8!

Posted by Susmi on Wed, 05/23/2007 - 06:46