/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Bell Ringer #1 Please read! | KidPub Press //
Bell Ringer #1 Please read!

Bell Ringer #1 Please read!

Posted March 8th, 2019 by chicken123

So we have this thing that we have to do in the mornings, and we have a warm up. They are called bell ringers, and we have to answer a question every day. I will write my answers in here. They are mainy about bullying, so please read and comment!

Quote: You don't look good trying to make others look bad.

This quote means thatyou don't look cool or good when your making somebody else look or feel terrible. This means to me, that people are beig bullied, and the people that are bullying them think it makes themlook cooler to other people. I agree with this quote, because it is true. It happens all the time, and people don't stop it because they think they won't look cool anymore. But the people that care, can see that the bullies aren't cool doing what they're doing.

What is your response to this quote? What does it mean to you? Comment down below

That's a good quote. It's

That's a good quote. It's very true too.

_____________________________________________________________

<(QuartzMaster)> Read my books!!!! :D

Posted by QuartzMaster on Fri, 03/08/2019 - 18:38
xxPheonixa12xx I understand

xxPheonixa12xx

I understand the quote and bullying quotes really always kinda hit me hard...I have some stuff goin on with my family,mainly my brother and he basically bullies and it's nt just sibling stuff...Alot of people I tell dismiss it as that....People shouldn.t dismiss bullying and should stand up for the people getting bullied and they should help them......People dont realize how much they need each others help

Still no quotes--Me

Posted by Ava on Sat, 03/16/2019 - 18:14