/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Bell Ringer #2 | KidPub Press //
Bell Ringer #2

Bell Ringer #2

Posted March 8th, 2019 by chicken123

What is the worst type of bullying?

1. Verbal

2. Cyberbullying

3. Physical

My response: I think that the worst type of bullying is verbal bullying, and cyberbullying. I chose both of these, because they are the most common and hurtful forms of bullying. With verbal bullying, people can have a certain sneer-like voice that they use to bully with. While cyberbullying, yo can't here the bully talking. With verbal bullying, people can follow you around and pick on you. They can make nasty signs. With cyberbullying, people can say whatever they want to say or post without being able to take it back. Everybody can see it. Cyberbullying is one of the worst forms of bullying. They can text the victim all the time, and the victim cant get rid of it. They can also save the postsand show someone they trust, like an adult. Cyberbullying and verbal bullying are the worst forms of bullying.

What is your response to this question? Answer in the comments

Well, would you rather be

Well, would you rather be stabbed or be insulted? I honestly would rather be insulted. Physical damage is worse than verbal or cyber. Because you can be strong and ignore the cyberbullying and verbal bullying. But you can't really ignore being stabbed with a knife. Or being beaten up. Not everyone can physically defend themselves.

_____________________________________________________________

<(QuartzMaster)> Read my books!!!! :D

Posted by QuartzMaster on Fri, 03/08/2019 - 18:40
For some people, getting

For some people, getting bullied is worse than being stabbed. It hurts more. And it's even worse when you do it to yourself, rather than somebody else do it to you. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you walk down the fairway of life, smell the roses. You only get to play one round. -Ben Hogan

Posted by Ava on Sat, 03/09/2019 - 16:06
I can see that. If you bully

I can see that. If you bully yourself that means you don't have good self esteem or you went through some problems that left a physcological impact on you... If that's so you should really get help. 

<(QuartzMaster)> Read my books!!!! :D

Posted by QuartzMaster on Sat, 03/09/2019 - 17:36
I didn't mean when you bully

I didn't mean when you bully yourself. I was talking about the part when you mentioned someone stabbing someone else. But I can see how you misinterpreted that. Sorry, I should have worded that better.

Posted by Ava on Sun, 03/10/2019 - 14:29
xxPheonixa12xx All of them

xxPheonixa12xx

All of them are horrible but I do think physical is he worst,even though cyber and verbal can cause some problems if you have friends then they can really help you.....

My brother physically and verbally bullies me and whatever I do to fight back he ignores,I understand the mental toll bullying can take on children of all ages getting bullied,It is frustrating and hurtful...Especially if it continues

Still no quotes--Me

Posted by Ava on Sat, 03/16/2019 - 18:20