/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Black Hole chapter 4 | KidPub Press //
Black Hole chapter 4

Black Hole chapter 4

Posted September 10th, 2018 by chicken123

My feet dragged. I had been walking for hours. My journey seemed pointless. But I felt that somewhere out there, there was another person looking for someone like me. That thought pushed me forward, and I had a light bounce in my step. 

I stopped a second to look at the sun rising in the distance. It looked so far away, but in reality, it was only 92.96 million miles away from the earth. There was only half of it left, because the black hole got to it I guess, and as I watched, a piece of it fell. I shivered, wondering what would happen when it went completely out.

I reached into the backpack, and pulled out the half-eaten piece of bread. As i was about to bite into it, I heard a noise. I lowered the piece of bread in my hand so that it was hanging by my side, then listened. Something pulled at my hand, and I looked down. The piece of bread was gone, and the chicken was staring up at me with it in his mouth. Again with the chicken? Does it ever end? I reached down to touch it, and it seemed like time stopped. The chicken stopped breathing it seemed like, and my hand slowly got closer to it's back. I softly touched a feather, and the chicken sighed. I stoked it softly, and it let me surprisingly. I decided to take it a step further. bending over, I slowly picked it up. It nestled into the crook of my arm, and I stroked it, thinking. How the back did the chicken survive, but not many people? "Are you all alone?" I whispered in its ear. It's big orange eye looked into mine, when we seemed to share something. "Whoah." I breathed.  It flapped gracefully out of my arms, and landed on the ground. So many questions were spinning in my head. The most important one was, why? Why was this happening to me? Why did my mom have to leave? Why, why, why? I kicked at the grond frusturated. I would not let some stupid thing that kills everything and everybody on earth, control my life. I picked up the stupid chicken, and began walking once more. Wait a second. Where would I go? I'll head towards the sun, and maybe I'll find other people looking too. Goodbye home, and neighborhood that I grew up in. Goodbye childhood stories and memories. Goodbye mom and dad.

psst, this chapter and the

psst, this chapter and the chapter before it have the same number

Um, this looks like an interesting story! I'm not sure how the distance of the sun from the earth is at all relevent to the story, but, it's a cool fact? Keep writing!

"They say before you start a war/ you better know what you're fighting for" ~ Angel with a Shotgun; The Cab

Posted by Unclever Re on Mon, 09/10/2018 - 13:49