/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Breaking the chain Chapter 1. (Inspierd by P.J. Night) | KidPub Press //
Breaking the chain Chapter 1. (Inspierd by P.J. Night)

Posted January 12th, 2019 by Hannahlovesllamas

by Hannah

At first, I didn’t think much of the email my best friend sent me. After all, it was a chain message and those things don’t mean anything right? And even though the letter claimed if I didn’t send this to thirteen people, thirteen horrible things would happen to me within thirteen days, I clicked delete and went to bed. But the bad luck started the very next day when I fell asleep on the bus and missed my stop. The day after things got worse. I tripped in the cafeteria and broke my leg. In front of everyone. The third day things went from to horrifying. It was a regular day. I was dying to meet up with Stacie my best friend. Stacie sent me the email. I plopped next to Jayden on the bus. He’s Stacie’s brother. I like to chat with him about school stuff since we’re both pretty smart. “What’s with your sister? She sent me a creepy chain message,” I blurted out. Jayden nodded like a smart person, but I could tell it was a joke. “Stacie’s face has faded from peachy to white. Like pale white. And her hair turned from light brown to black. Stacie twitches her eyes, spends time in her room and holds bits of food clenched like she’s going to run out of food,” Jayden replied. Stacie came on the bus walking slowly. She squeezed next to me panting. “Send the message. If you put in junk mail or delete, you’ll get bad luck. Look at me! This was the bad luck. The messenger said I one more chance. He said if I don’t I’ll never eat again,” Stacie huffed. A chill went down my spine. I’ve only known Stacie as the glamorous girl. She can make anything look cute and trendy. Stacie normally has glossy hair, ruby red lips, and a different nail polish every day. The girl I saw had bags under her eyes and knotted, stringy, hair.

TO be contuined

(Don't jugde the errors I didn't fix)

See more stories by Hannah
This has a great book name

This has a great book name that indicates some cool stuff happening in the future to try to break this chain email! A good title and intriguing start. I don't know much about the author P.J.Night but I hope to see why they inspired you!

Posted by echo (*Jill*) on Mon, 01/14/2019 - 04:20
Thank you! You are awesome.

Thank you! You are awesome. P.J Night is the one who recomenended this for me.

Posted by Hannah on Mon, 01/21/2019 - 12:13