/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Cave full of secrets chap.12 | KidPub Press //
Cave full of secrets chap.12

Cave full of secrets chap.12

Posted May 1st, 2021 by Maggs101

by Lana

Matt awoke from a sudden glare of light. He squinted trying to focus, but his vision remained blurry. 

He slowly stood up, letting his vision clear up, and scanned the room. 

Matt stopped abruptly," Where was Brittany?

He didn't see any sign of her, not even her lavender perfumy scent was there. "We got separated", He thought starting to panick.

He looked around the room looking for a way out. So far, there didn't seem to be. He decided to look around last time. besides, it wouldn't hurt right?

But all he saw was a broom, cobwebs, a spider about the size of a minicooper, dirt, a vent... A vent!

Matt sighed in relief, there was still hope. He might find Brittany! He just needed to know if he could fit in the vent, and where the heck it might lead to...

Without thinking twice he climbed into the vent making sure to be extra quiet. The last thing he needed, was for the silhouette to find him, and finish him off. 

"The silhouette!" Matt rememered in horror.  Why didn't the silhouette kill him? and.... How did he know that the silhouette didn't kill Brittany? For all he knew, she was lying dead somewhere. 

He pushed the thought out, and continued to crawl through the vent. The darkness was overwelming, there could be a rat the size of a bus, and he wouldn't even know it was there. 

while shuddering of what might be around the corner, something suddenly stopped him. He froze in his tracks to listen.... Yes, there it was again. It was... Screaming? 

Matt about had a heat attack, as he got closer the screaming got louder. Matt gulped in fear. He knew this only meant one thing, that Brittany was in trouble 

See more stories by Lana
Ah, young Matt must now step

Ah, young Matt must now step up to the plate! He's not usually the brave one. This will be very interesting. 

Posted by Tía Snow on Mon, 05/10/2021 - 10:24