/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Chapter Three The Three Musketeers | KidPub Press //
Chapter Three The Three Musketeers

Chapter Three The Three Musketeers

Posted April 12th, 2018 by mischief

by Cherith
in In the woods. Getting in trouble with ritzy people

" Look Madchen....talk and you'll be free! Who are you? Were are you from"! A Nazi officer plead with me, in Dutch. " My name is Lilly". The man's green sparked...which made me alittle uncomfortable with straight out lying. It's the first thing I've said for twenty minutes. " I do not see why I was taken away".

" You can't live with your self".

" I don't! Jerry lives with me"! My heart sunk deep, at my flaw, now he was for sure to know I was lying. He jumped on the mistake like a flea on a hound dog. " Jerry? I do not think you've said anything about him"? " I have not? O! He's is my grootvader. He vists every week". Dissapointment clouds the man's eyes. " You've answered well, little Dame. Good night". No, it was a trick, or prhaps a misunderstanding Dutch. He couldn't be letting me go home. His eyes told me different. He stood up and shook my hand. He blew out the flikering lamp, and closed the door. And I was home free.

The Next Morning.... Hazy sun ray's invaded our tiny shanty. An emptiness filled my insides. A sicking sadness. I just couldn't figure out what it was. Then like it came to me. I was home free, and Jerry wasn't. Grabbing a fist sized sweet potato, and taking a chunk of it, I try to figure out what I'll do that day. It was so lonely in the house. Jerry kept the house alive and interesting. A few hours later.... A robin watched me, his organge little chest gleaming in the bright ray's of sunlight ; while I was taking out the last little weed in the patch of garden. When a voice called out. I came around the house. The owner of the voice was a blound, sun brunt teenager. His black jeans were muddy and his shirt had seen better days. " Um you need to c- come with me". What can this boy want? Is he leading me into a trap? Does he have anything to do with last night?

See more stories by Cherith