/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Colors: Chapter Sixteen | KidPub Press //
Colors: Chapter Sixteen

Colors: Chapter Sixteen

Posted October 7th, 2017 by FrostBittenKitten

by unlucky clover {luna}
in The heights

Once Violet had the mixture ready and Jeff's face had been wiped off, Violet approached him slowly, holding the bottle in one hand and the Ultra Violet in the other.  Some of the Rainbow Paint was made into the shape of an eye on her forehead.  "Ready?" she asked Jeff.  Laboriously, he nodded.  She began chanting in Cryum, applying the mixture as she chanted and after about a minute of chanting, her eyes began to glow.  Soon enough, Jeff's eyes began to glow as well.  As the chant built, shadows filled the room, disapating as suddenly as they had appeared.  Then Aiden realized something.  Violet was no longer chanting in only Cryum, she was mixing Cryum with Jiaisi'de.  Then, once the chant had reached it cumlination, Violet suddenly stopped talking.  Aiden narrowed his eyes in suspicion, now knowing that Violet knew much more about the ancient Cryum people and the Grisi than she had let on.  They would talk later.

Jeff and Violet then both collasped.  For a moment the room was silent again, then everyone broke out in panic.

"She's not breathing!"

"Neither is Jeff!"

"What was that?"

"Sounded like the shadow language!"

"Is Violet one of them?"

"Wait, Violet has a pulse!  She's breathing again!"

"Jeff has a pulse and breath too!"

"Put Violet in the bed next to Aiden!"

Aiden put his head in his hands.  What was he supposed to do now?  Violet had collapsed with the Ultra Violet in her hand, pulsating like crazy.  "Allyson, Juliet," Aiden ordered the two of them once they were near him.  "Put the Ultra Violet back."  They nodded, and took off with it.  How on earth was Aiden going to explain this?

~~~~~~~

When Theo woke up all he could see was pitch black.  "Where am I?" he asked.  He wasn't even sure if he was still sleeping.  "What happened?"  He didn't hear anything.  The last thing that he remembered were the lights going dark and a pain to his heart.  What had happened?  It had to be the shadows.  He tried to take a step forward but found he couldn't.  He was bound in the pitch black lonliness without anything else to get him to understand what had happened to him.  

He had never heard about any kind of pitch black room.  He couldn't be in the Realm of the Grisi, could he?  "Talk to me, you flithy beasts!" he yelled defiantly, even though inside he was terrified and he was sure that the Grisi knew.  This shadow prison may hold him, but the others would rescue him, they had to.

As he was thinking these things, doubt slowly began to fill his mind.  His friends didn't care about him.  He was a goner.  He was in the hands of the shadows, they were too powerful and he was getting weaker by the second.  Was that how Aiden felt when he fought the Grisi not long ago?  At least Aiden had been able to fight back.  At least someone had saved Aiden from the sorry fate that could've happened to him.  Theo was their prisoner.  

See more stories by unlucky clover {luna}
I was so happy when I logged

I was so happy when I logged in today and found that you had posted more! Please post even more soon. It is very interesting fun to read and I love how you have different threads for the different people.

Posted by Vivace on Mon, 10/16/2017 - 23:40