/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Concepts : A Project | KidPub Press //
Concepts : A Project

Concepts : A Project

Posted March 2nd, 2018 by HannahChen2009

HannahChen2009's picture
by VI (*Jill*)
in magination

Concepts : A Project

In an attempt to boost the writing on this site, and generally sharing the ten million story ideas that I have but will never have the time to get around to writing, I present to you... Concepts. In this miniseries, what will happen is I will share a concept for writing. You are free to take the concepts and change them as you wish, and write either a short story or a fully fleshed out chapter book from them.

What Do The Concepts Contain?
  Each concept (which is like a prompt, but as I have mentioned, unlike prompts, you may change the concept however you wish) will come with the following-

• Plot
  • (Rough) Setting
  • Characters (Titled Protagonist, Antagonist, etc.)

What Will I Decide By Myself?

• Character Design (Including everything from gender, appearance, personality...)
  • Anything concerning the change of the plot
  • Everything else!

I Have My Own Projects To Pursue! What Do I Get Out Of This?

• A comment from me on every single post you make about the concept you use
  • Advertisement in my signature and on this post and every concept post henceforth
  • You are free to make any additional requests concerning the concepts and I will try my best to fulfill them!

How To Claim A Concept?

• Simply comment below stating that you wish to claim the concept!
  • You are free to state if you want others to be able to use the concept as well, or if you want to keep the story to yourself
  • Once you are done with your story or the first chapter of your story, remember to comment below with the link so I can go read it!
  • If you want to make your story easier for me to find, you can add "(Concepts : A Project)" at the end of your title so I know it's from here!
  • If you can, link this post in your story so more people know about it!

Concepts So Far:

See more stories by VI (*Jill*)