/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Curse of the Berry Chapter 4 | KidPub Press //
The Curse of the Berry Chapter 4

The Curse of the Berry Chapter 4

Posted July 29th, 2018 by chicken123

Chapter 4 Uh-Oh

No one was moving. Stacey had stopped with a spoonful of ice cream halfway to her mouth, which was dripping onto the table. Nick was staring at her first sadly, then disbelieving, then doubtful. Jenna was staring straight ahead, not moving at all. Then everybody talked at once.

“How are you feeling,”

“No!”

“I don't know.” Jenna wasn't feeling anything unusual happening to her. Other than having to pee really bad from drinking a lot earlier, she felt completely normal. “I’ll be right back,” she said.

“Where are you going?” Stacey asked her.

“Bathroom.”

“I’ll come with you.” looking at Nick, Jenna saw that he looked kind of sad and hopeless. He must have felt her looking at him, because he looked up a second later, and gave her a weak half-smile. Jenna smiled back, and walked to the bathroom with Stacey.

The bathroom must have been an office when the restaurant was still a barn, because it wasn’t that big. The floors were tile, and the stalls were plastic.

Jenna walked into the first stall, and Stacey walked into the second stall. There was a third stall, but nobody else was in the bathroom.  Since nobody else was in the bathroom, Stacey decided to have a talk with Jenna. “So, looks like Nick thinks of you as more than a friend,” Stacey said.

“What? What makes you say that?”

“First of all, he said you looked nice on the way here, then blushed. Then, he looked like he was really disappointed when you ate the berry, like he thought you were really going to die or something. He also smiles and blushes every time you guys talk to each other.”

“You really think so?”

“I do, but I could be wrong. Then again, I’m never wrong.” Jenna could tell by the tone of her voice, that she was probably flipping her hair over her shoulder when she said that.

With the conversation being over, Stacey opened her stall, and was already washing her hands, when Jenna started to stand up. As soon as she stood up, she felt dizzy. It’s probably just because I stood up too fast, she thought. Zipping up her pants, she unlocked the stall door slowly. Everything was spinning, and she could barely see or think.

“Jenna? Are you OK?” Stacey’s voice sounded worried to Jenna, and far away. Jenna washed her hands, and when she was drying them, she happened to look down, and she saw that blue sparks were coming out of them. What is happening to me? She clutched the countertop, her knuckles turning white, and she closed her eyes for a minute. Then, she looked up at Stacey. She barely felt her gripping her arm. Stacey’s worried face was the last thing she saw, before it went black.

Oh snap what happened to

Oh snap what happened to her? Guess I'll have to wait to find out.

_____________________________________________________________

<(QuartzMaster)>

Read my books!!!! :D

Posted by QuartzMaster on Sun, 07/29/2018 - 14:22