/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ C.Y.B.O.R.G. Prologue | KidPub Press //
C.Y.B.O.R.G. Prologue

C.Y.B.O.R.G. Prologue

Posted August 4th, 2010 by AgencyMagic

AgencyMagic's picture
by Beautiful`~`Oblivion (AgencyMagic
in sanity is my thing! XD

Ok, you have seen the freaky covers (if not, go check them out. hehehehe.)

Prologue

"What is wrong with me?" i said, studying my hand. "I have never seen this illness before." Giant blotches, of strange colours, contrasted against my skin. "Is it the clans fault. tell me, tell me!"

"I'm sorry." The man said. "I'm sooo sorry."

"Tell me." i growled under my breath. "Tell me now."

"I reckon she's lost a bolt." A girl, the tour leader said. "Throw her into recycling."

Two guards were about to hold me hostage, started dragging me into the incinerator, until a booming voice echoes through the factory.

"Wait!"

I flicked my head in the direction, my body just twitching a little. "This girl is freaky." The tour leader whispered.

A man, hiding in the shadow, started to approach the giant incinerator.  

"Leave this girl be." I recongnized the voice. But why? why? "She could be just right."

Why does my strange brain have a few strings unatattched, leaving me to this conclusion?

The guards drop me to the ground, and i reamin on my hands and feet. The man towers over me. He's hooded. i cannot see his face. He offers me a hand to help me up. i know i should not be touching hands with him, i am a worthless, i am unclean, i am not worthy to be holding royalty. but he insisted. I got off my feet. i brushed myself.

"Thanks."

He pretended i'm not here. "This girl has the spice. The single spice that could lead us to a revelation. that could just give us what we need."

"What do you need?" I asked. I saw a smile, in blackness.

"We need." he removed his hood.

"President Ash?" I asked, but i knew it is him. It's always been him.

"Control." He said, with a smile. "Send this girl to the emergancy room and send her for army."

The guards took hold of me, tight. again. "Lessen the grip." President Ash said.

I felt the grip lessen, and they guided me to the giant room that said Emergancy/Luxury. The same room.

But my thoughts wouldn't die out. My enemy. My enemy saved me.

Why?       

See more stories by Beautiful`~`Oblivion (AgencyMagic
Cool!!! ~Bambi! "There's a

Cool!!!

~Bambi!

"There's a fly on your sandwich you just ate the fly." ~ Gypsy's one sentence warning to Bambi while picnicing on the trampoline :D

Posted by Bambi:~:Violet on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 18:21
That is so cool! Love it! I

That is so cool! Love it! I need more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I love sad. It's happy for deep people. ~Sally Sparrow, Doctor Who Season 3

Posted by Athena on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 18:24
Really good! It is really

Really good! It is really intriguing , write more please! :D

I know. It's weird. But don't blame me, I'm too awesome to be weird :) Teehee...

Posted by Lucky on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 18:29
Good, but I'm not very into

Good, but I'm not very into creepy stories.

Yes, it's me. No flash photography. - Alex Tedford

Click here for a list of all my stories! http://www.kidpub.com/viewTracker/834

Posted by Alex on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 18:31
Well you don't need to read

Well you don't need to read it anyway. Although it would be cool to have a boy fan.

But i guess it also has romance, so it wouldn't really appeal to anyone. for some reason all my fans are usually girls.

Hope*~*Truth~*~LOVE*~*~* If you love popping bubblewrap put this in your sig. My magic bring Voldemort to the yard and i'm like that's hurting my scar.-- some group on facebook

Posted by AgencyMagic on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 18:32
Thanks every body. The first

Thanks every body. The first chapter starts like a feew months before the prologue. the actual prologue is in like the second book (the story is over sevceral books, but the books are short like 50-100 pages. maybe made out of fifteen or less chapters?) so yeah, anyway, glad you like it.

also there is romance, but not in the romeo and juliet way. she's like thirteen.

Posted by AgencyMagic on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 18:35
I love it! Just as great as

I love it! Just as great as I thought it would be when I saw the EPIC covers!

"I don't suffer from insanity, but enjoy every minute of it!"- Edgar Allan Poe

Posted by Jen on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 20:10
Whoa! That was awesome!

Whoa! That was awesome! Can't wait for more!!!

95% would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen-Twilight Saga) standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If your one of the 5% who would sit there eating popcorn, saying "DO A FRONT FLIP!", put this in your signature.

Posted by Gabby~Cassandra on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 22:15
Hmmm, it was good, but not

Hmmm, it was good, but not really my style of reading. Although I will read the next several chapters in case I like it better.

You're not the ones writing the story. I am - K.R.Galvin

Posted by The Black Mask ... on Thu, 08/05/2010 - 08:44
Really good. Just like

Really good. Just like Puranna!

*Create wonderful things* *Be good* * Have fun* *Write on*

Posted by Tasha on Thu, 08/05/2010 - 18:44
This is really good! I like

This is really good! I like it!

CC: I noticed a couple of  'I's that weren't capitalizied. But other than that, I can't think of anything! Good Job! 

You never know how far a little kindness will go~Rachel Joy Scott WRITE NOT FIGHT!

Posted by Rachel on Fri, 10/22/2010 - 22:04
Hmmm....intriging. Well done

Hmmm....intriging. Well done too! Just right for a prologue. The enemy helping her...now that makes people want to read more! i'll will read more when I find time over the weekend. Just remind me :D

"Your name doesn't define you. You define your name." -Martin, Dreams of Flame check it out on KP!

Posted by Remaya on Tue, 01/11/2011 - 23:58
Whoa, that was really really

Whoa, that was really really good!

Posted by Soquel on Sun, 01/23/2011 - 21:46
This is sooo cool! I can't

This is sooo cool! I can't wait to read more! :D Onto chapter two!! *pumps fist and marches away to the next link*

{Never stop looking for the Silver Dusk...}

Posted by Leloo on Sun, 09/11/2011 - 11:40