/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Darkest Oceans Chapter 1 | KidPub Press //
Darkest Oceans Chapter 1

Darkest Oceans Chapter 1

Posted March 29th, 2019 by pheonixa12

in Cork

OK this is the first chapter of the new book I am writing,I hope you like it even though it's not very good...Please point out any errors in the comments so I can correct them!Let's start!

I lay floating in the cold water,hoping I wouldn't sink.The waves didn't seem to want to drown me like they did everyone else.I was tired.I forced my eyes to stay open.I thought that if I slept I might never wake but no matter how hard I tried,once my eyes were closed they wouldn't open,I woke however many hours later on a sandy beach.Where?I wasn't sure.My bright blue hair was a wet and tangeled mess along my back.I forced myself to get up.I looked around at my surroundings.I was at a white sand beach.The sun was just rising so nobody was there yet but I heard the sound of people talking nearby.I assumed they wanted to get a spot here before anyone else.I saw a path leading upwards from the beach.I stumbled forward but then fell to the ground again,no matter how hard I pushed myself.I don't know how long I lay there before some people came but I assume 5 minutes.They saw me lying there,unable to get up.They called and ambulance for me.There were four people .A teenage girl with long brunet wavy hair.She was pretty and thin.She had dark green eyes.She was wearing a camo  tank top and a pair of denim shorts.Beside her was a younger girl [a preteen]..She was wearing a bright yellow t-shirt with a picture of an ice-cream cone.She had long,thin,pink brown hair that flowed down past her blue skirt.The third was a teen that looked about 17.His hair was black and curly.He was wearing a dark green and bright red jersey.He was wearing basketball shorts and a pair  of sunglasses covered his eyes.The fourth person was a man who looked to be in his late thirties.His chin was dotted with small scratches [ I assume from shaving] and he also wore sunglasses.His hair was black but evidently turning grey.He was wearing a khaki shirt and khaki shorts.They all sat by me to wait for the ambulance.The preteen spoke to me ''Hi there...I'm Lialu.What's your name?'' I opened my mouth but could hardly get the words out I was coughing so much. ''*cough cough cough cough* My *cough* N-*cough* N-name *cough cough cough* I-i-is *cough* Mi- *cough cough cough cough cough cough*'' Then I couldn't stop coughing and I just lay there.Lialu kept talking to me.''If you can't talk then that's ok.The ambulance will be here soon.You'll be just fine,I promise'' The coughing started hurting.The people stayed with me and Lialu kept talking to me.After a while I heard sirens.The ambulance rushed down the path and the people helped bring me to the van the ambulance had come in.My time in the hospital was a blur.I don't quite recall what happened.All I know is that I woke up on the water.I wasn't sinking,I was just floating on the surface of it.It felt....Solid.I rose slowly to my feet.Everything felt strange.Now that I was standing I could see a light.I walked over the water to it.Before I could reach it I heard a muffled voices that echoed loudly through the strange world.Then they got louder and I was lifted into the air.As I got higher the voices grew louder and the world got further and fainter.Then for a moment all was quiet and the world had disappeared from view.Then my eyes opened and I took a sudden breath in,I felt like I was breaking the surface of water arfter nearly drowning.I looked around.I was in a hospital room.There was nobody around but there was a desk at the end of the room.Then I noticed all of the tubes sticking into me. I fiddled around with them for a few minutes before finally getting them all out.I shocked to see I wasn't bleeding at all.I pulled myself out of the bed and noticed an opene book on the desk.

I will put the notebook psge online as soon as possible but it's late now so leave a comment if you like it!Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I love it girl, the

I love it girl, the descriptions are colorfull and I can 'see' what the people look like! I'm cuirious about the persons name..and gender. Great job!

Posted by Cherith on Thu, 04/11/2019 - 16:02