/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Daughter of Light / Scars of the Sea (IMPORTANT UPDATE) | KidPub Press //
Daughter of Light / Scars of the Sea (IMPORTANT UPDATE)

Posted June 29th, 2018 by Garrett

by garrett
in a city drinking coffee

Alright.  Back in the day a post like this might have been considered clogging the NSP, but does it really matter anymore?  I mean there are literally less than 10 posts on the NSP as of right now.

So.

Moving forward, I am currently working on a total rewrite of Daughter of Light, which I am going to be editing and trying to get an agent for in the coming 1-2 years.  That being said, because I am going to try to traditionally publish Daughter of Light, I cannot have the original draft online for anyone to read.  I have come to the decision that I am going to delete all of Daughter of Light, and all of Scars of the Sea.  Yes, of course, I will be saving my A/N for each one and I will be saving every single comment because I still look back and read them, because they just mean that much to me.

However, neither of those books, nor draft 2 of Daughter of Light, will be available on Kidpub.

See more stories by garrett
Understand your decision!

Understand your decision! Let me know when they're published, man

{i want to prove that we aren't smoldering in this small world.}

Posted by yaminingyou on Sat, 06/30/2018 - 16:23
omg this seems like such a

omg this seems like such a big step and altho i'll miss reading these every now and then i'm so proud of you & wish you the best of luck in the publishing world!! also feel free to lmk if you need a reader i'd love to help you out - my email is novembersparrow188@gmail.com :) 

good luuuuck *hugs*

Posted by clara on Sun, 07/01/2018 - 01:46
Best of luck with it,

Best of luck with it, Garrett! I'll be keeping my eyes wide open.

____________________________________________________________

Posted by *Snow* Revival on Sun, 07/01/2018 - 13:46
hey if you ever get them

hey if you ever get them published link all of us to them because i will 100% buy your books! good luck!

Posted by on Mon, 07/02/2018 - 18:52