/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Demiblog—Gisela Ebner—Home | KidPub Press //
Demiblog—Gisela Ebner—Home

Demiblog—Gisela Ebner—Home

Posted January 31st, 2016 by strawberry

by srav
in

isa

User: i.oath.you

Member Since: 1/31/16

Godly Parent: Orcus

Age/Birthday: 14 / February 14th

Status: Voluntarily third-wheeling~

About Me: I'm Isa, which you will have to call me if you consistently pronounce my name with a soft G. I’ve been in every cohort in CJ except the fourth and fifth, which I suppose is essentially the first, third and second. I don’t kick myself out voluntarily, but apparently I’m too “annoying” (is that even legitimate rationale?) and when I invoke the name of my father to blackmail certain people to do things (coughfirstcohortprickscough) it’s “inappropriate” and I “have to leave”. At any rate, I’m currently in the Second Cohort and the people are decent so I’ll live. Also a bunch of them have Demiblog accounts, including both centurions, so I figured why not join the bandwagon? More about me; I’m part German and am mostly fluent in the language. I never break a promise. Also, whoever your partner/soulmate/savior/best friend/worst enemy may be, chances are, I SHIP IT. I am also fond of innuendos, bad puns, nightcore, romcoms, dark eyeshadow, cute baby animals and justified torture.

Friends

Mora Knotts

Emmerich Attaway

Owen Jones

Sierra Jared

Alexander Mikhailov

<request as friend>

Favorites

User i.oath.you has no favorites yet.

Posts

User i.oath.you has not posted anything yet.

Comments

Mora: Bad puns? Thats quite punny--I like them to. There's more where that came from; at least, if you accept this.

Gisela: I like your incentive~ I pun, people run. (anddd that was a rhyme. This is why I'm not a comedian.)

Emmerich: Hi Giselda and welcome to our internet ranks. Thanks for finding our cohort decent, haha. For the record, invoking the name of your father in order to blackmail members of the first cohort is to be honest, probably justified, but still inappropriate. I'm really only saying that because I feel it's necessary as centurion. However, as long as this is not used on members of the second cohort... go wild.

Gisela: Hahaha don't worry I only punish those who deserve it. I think this cohort will be fine. Thanks for the welcome!

Owen: Hi Gisela.  Wow, the second cohort likes DemiBlog, am I right?  XD  Anyway, I agree with my fellow centurian completely.

Gisela: Yup, it's strange. It does seem fun, though. Whoa, so now I'm friends with both centurions. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that this means I won't be kicked out anytime soon? //is hopeful

Emmerich: Yeah don't worry, we won't kick you out. Welcome to the second cohort, 'cause you won't be going anywhere else anytime soon.

Gisela: Ahh I'm so touched :') You guys are cool!!

Sierra: Hi! If you happen to come by Camp Half Blood, I guarantee you'll have a PUN time! ;D (this is why i'm not a comedian)

Gisela: Oh my god that was beautiful. Hopefully we meet during quests and we can bond over being fail comedians!!! (seriously though, so beautiful.)

Anya: I'm a little bit sad that I didn't know about Camp Jupiter until now, as it was closer to Stuttgart (where I was when I found out I was a demigod.) In any case, you seem wonderful and I hope I meet you someday, you roamin' demigod.

Gisela: Aw, it's okay! If you're Greek, CHB is where you belong, so you're on the right track. Nothing happens without good reason. Thanks~ you sem wonderful too!

Alexander: hi! i hvnt met u yet but ur one of the romans at chb rn rite? im head of the nike cabin (i also like shipping yay) pls call me alexander the great thx

Gisela: Yoo~ yes, yes I am! And sure I'll call you that bc any fellow shipper is undoubtedly great~~

<comment to comment>

See more stories by srav
Mora Knotts: Bad puns? Thats

Mora Knotts: Bad puns? Thats quite punny--I like them to. There's more where that came from; at least, if you accept this. **Mora Knotts has sent Gisela Ebner a friend request**

+ Check out my blog: http://ginaaking.wix.com/beautyofbibliophile +

Posted by Julia (the original) on Sun, 01/31/2016 - 15:30
**Gisela Ebner has accepted

**Gisela Ebner has accepted Mora Knotts' friend request**

Posted by Sravani on Sun, 01/31/2016 - 15:39
Emmerich Attaway: Hi Giselda

Emmerich Attaway: Hi Giselda and welcome to our internet ranks. Thanks for finding our cohort decent, haha. For the record, invoking the name of your father in order to blackmail members of the first cohort is to be honest, probably justified, but still inappropriate. I'm really only saying that because I feel it's necessary as centurion. However, as long as this is not used on members of the second cohort... go wild. **Emmerich Attaway has sent Giselda Ebner a friend request**

|||The-Hiraeth-Epoch|||

Posted by The Hiraeth Epo... on Sun, 01/31/2016 - 15:39
**Gisela Ebner has accepted

**Gisela Ebner has accepted Emmerich Attaway's friend request**

Posted by Sravani on Sun, 01/31/2016 - 15:46
Owen Jones: Hi Gisela.

Owen Jones: Hi Gisela.  Wow, the second cohort likes DemiBlog, am I right?  XD  Anyway, I agree with my fellow centurian completely.

**Owen Jones has sent Gisela Ebner a friend request**

Join DemiBlog! http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/demiblog-reboot-sign-here-195...

Posted by amore {luna} on Sun, 01/31/2016 - 16:12
**Gisela Ebner has accepted

**Gisela Ebner has accepted Owen Jones' friend request**

Posted by Sravani on Sun, 01/31/2016 - 16:22
Emmerich Attaway: Yeah don't

Emmerich Attaway: Yeah don't worry, we won't kick you out. Welcome to the second cohort, 'cause you won't be going anywhere else anytime soon.

|||The-Hiraeth-Epoch|||

Posted by The Hiraeth Epo... on Sun, 01/31/2016 - 17:09
Sierra Jared: Hi! If you

Sierra Jared: Hi! If you happen to come by Camp Half Blood, I guarantee you'll have a PUN time! ;D (this is why i'm not a comedian)

*Sierra Jared sent Gisela Ebner a friend request*

"There are millions of possibilities for the future, but it's up to you to decide which one becomes reality. Please understand; you choose your own future!" -Garnet

Posted by ASkyFullofStars... on Sun, 01/31/2016 - 18:52
**Gisela Ebner has accepted

**Gisela Ebner has accepted Sierra Jared's friend request**

Posted by Sravani on Sun, 01/31/2016 - 19:29
I'm a little bit sad that I

I'm a little bit sad that I didn't know about Camp Jupiter until now, as it was closer to Stuttgart (where I was when I found out I was a demigod.) In any case, you seem wonderful and I hope I meet you someday, you roamin' demigod. 

____________________________________________________________

Posted by *Snow* literary... on Sun, 01/31/2016 - 20:10
lmao at some point lucca's

lmao at some point lucca's going to be like "isa you speak german? teach me. now"

~sciamachy

Posted by Sciamachy (Ena) on Fri, 04/08/2016 - 19:49
yess i can see this

yess i can see this happening
also i should make gisela friend request lucca soon

Posted by Sravani on Sat, 04/09/2016 - 06:31
yess u totally

yess u totally should

~sciamachy

Posted by Sciamachy (Ena) on Sat, 04/09/2016 - 10:39
Alexander Mikhailov: hi! i

Alexander Mikhailov: hi! i hvnt met u yet but ur one of the romans at chb rn rite? im head of the nike cabin (i also like shipping yay) pls call me alexander the great thx **Alexander Mikhailov sent Gisela Ebner a friend request**

~sciamachy

Posted by Sciamachy (Ena) on Thu, 04/21/2016 - 14:45
**Gisela Ebner has accepted

**Gisela Ebner has accepted Alexander Mikhailov's friend request**

Posted by Sravani on Thu, 04/21/2016 - 17:01