/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Demiblog 3.0!!! Roleplay Social Media for Demigod Self-Inserts and OCs! | KidPub Press //
Demiblog 3.0!!! Roleplay Social Media for Demigod Self-Inserts and OCs!

Posted December 23rd, 2016 by SilverMoon

by solivagant
in timately acquainted with the void

WELCOME, ALL DEMIGODS

Welcome to Demiblog, a social media platform roleplay open to all demigods and all users! It isn’t too big of a commitment, and you can sign up in minutes—anytime, anywhere (provided you have cell signal, Wi-Fi, or cable connection). Please read the guide before rushing into anything. :)

Lol. Sorry, the comprehensive guide became rather long.

Comprehensive Guide to Demiblog

I.          Character Creation

i.        In order to join a roleplay platform, you obviously need a character to roleplay as. This can be an OC or a simple self-insert. Anything goes!

ii.        To sign up a demigod for demigod, you must complete this simple character form in the comments below.

Full Name:

Age and Birthday:

Greek or Roman:

Godly Parent:

Username:

About You:

iii.        Example character form below. (Thank you my beautiful centurion son, Emmerich.)

Full Name: Emmerich Attaway

Age and Birthday: 17 and November 3

Greek or Roman: Roman

Godly Parent: Mars

Username: mars_bars

About You: I'm a centurion of the Second Cohort of the legion. I've been at Camp Jupiter for ten years and am pretty well-respected here. Most of the people on Demiblog are Greek, so it'll be interesting to get to know non-legion demigods, I guess. I don't really like to talk about myself much because I don't find myself particularly interesting, but I'm open to the idea of new friends nevertheless. I'm a capable legionnaire and use lots of different weapons effectively. If anyone wants tips or training help I'm open, though currently I'm helping Lucca out a lot.

iv.        You’re allowed to make as many characters as you like. For instance, I, the perpetual overinvolved eccentric, have eight characters. EIGHT. Not all of them are officially Demiblog registered yet. (But seriously. EIGHT. What the hell was I thinking? Lmao. But I love all of them.)

v.        Your character can be the child of like, literally any Greek or Roman god/titan you can think of. For instance, Sravani and I have characters born to Orcus, Pasithea, and Astraeus.

a.                Yes, characters of the Big Three are allowed, as this is post-canon and thus after the end of the prophecy that caused the no children pact. However, these are still rare (and also have the strongest godly blood and thus are most likely to get killed by monsters).

b.                Please remember which deities never have demigod children. Artemis/Diana has no children, although you can create a Hunter of Artemis. Hestia/Vesta and Hera/Juno both have no demigod children. Athena has demigod children, though Minerva doesn’t. All of these besides Hera/Juno are virgin goddesses; Hera just doesn’t have kids or relationships with people who aren’t Zeus. (Though, oops, my son Lucca is a son of Minerva. I forgot she didn’t have any kids, but then I made it plot-related in the NES. See, Athena is the only virgin goddess that ever has kids, I just forgot Minerva apparently doesn’t.)

c.                Protogenoi(Gaea, Ouranos, etc.) don’t have kids, but none of you probably thought of them before I brought them up lol.

d.                Pretty much anything else is on the table unless it’s obviously otherwise. (Like Kronos, lol.)

II.            Homepages/Profiles for each character are the next step in the Demiblog “process”. A few examples are provided here. [x][x][x]

III.           What do you do once you’ve signed up and made a profile? Well, you can blog about your life as a demigod, add comments, favorite things, and create chatrooms to talk with demigod friends. (Typically you’d have to have a long enough chat to not be considered clogging. For instance, you could write a chatroom in which a few of your own characters interact, or one that you co-write with another Demiblog KPer.  

IV.          Demiblog is post-canon enough so that most of the characters we know from Uncle Rick’s works aren’t present.

V.           There is a longstanding NESfor Demiblog-continuity demigods. Committing to Demiblog is not committing to the NES, and you are free to participate only in this low-key, social roleplay part of it. This is more casual, whereas the NES is a larger commitment and requires a lot more dedication, and there are already many characters. That’s not to say you couldn’t join in, but you’d have to be willing to really commit to it.

Member List (Profiles Linked)

Emmerich Attaway
Alice Bender
Séraphine Briser
Stella Brooks
Gisela Ebner
Annabella Fallon
Dante Fletcher 
Kieran Goldberg
Sofie Hendricks
Zeke Huang
Sierra Jared
Ami Johansson
Owen Jones
Mora Knotts
Jake Lyon
Alexander Mikhailov
Anya Oakley
Sravani Pathuru
Lucca Rocco
Lydia Stone
Lucy Swan

*Green=active
*Blue=inactive

Inactivity will mean either you have announced you will no longer be involved with Demiblog (or if you’re scrapping a character), or that I haven’t seen you online on KP much recently.

These are all members from the January signups.

I’m looking forward to getting this going again, so please join if this sounds at all interesting to you!

See more stories by solivagant
Okey, so I'm feeling pretty

Okey, so I'm feeling pretty crappy as of late and I don't really feel up to doing the demiblog Enjolras. However, I plan of doing it after the holiday are over. Ill probably be marking a new character, though.

`~. Art is Risk .~`

Posted by 011 on Fri, 12/23/2016 - 22:54
fine with me :) hope u feel

fine with me :) hope u feel better

{if the world bores you, why not construct it yourself?}

Posted by tausendsassa on Fri, 12/23/2016 - 23:31
Thank you //side note, I

Thank you

//side note, I just re-read my message, and I don't know why tf Enjolras is just plopped in the middle of the sentence, so you can just ignore that//

`~. Art is Risk .~`

Posted by 011 on Sat, 12/24/2016 - 01:30
im just gonna repost/edit my

im just gonna repost/edit my character forms. all 8. lmao

Full Name: Séraphine Briser
Age and Birthday: 14 / 31 May
Greek or Roman: Greek
Godly Parent: Nike
Username: ~roux.roi~ (it's bc my hair is red)
About You: I hail from Maine. I also like The Maine, lol. I am the only daughter of Nike I know of; however, I have 3 half-brothers. I am the youngest child of Nike. I like anime and manga, but I probably don't like you. However, I also probably won't be overtly mean to you. And if you also like anime, manga, books, music, and trace elements of *coughcough*the misfortune of others*coughcough* AHEM, slightly questionable pastimes, I may dislike you less. I attend camp only on breaks and during the summer. The next time I will be at camp is probably late June.

Full Name: zeke huang
Age and Birthday: 16, april 1. yes my birthday is april fool's day.
Greek or Roman: greek
Godly Parent: idk ((c'est moi Ena: it's Astraeus))
Username: sixth.magnitude.star (lol that's not an anime reference what are you talking about)
About You: ah, yes, getting attacked by monsters. apparently a normal part of puberty. I seem to be a bit of a "late bloomer" considering I'm close to being 17, but I'm a newbie here at camp. I used to live in Colorado. I'm an Aries. I like stars and stuff. are aliens real? idk probably. astronomy and astrology are both great. I read a lot. mostly nonfiction. that's basically it.

Full Name: Lucca Rocco
Age and Birthday: 15; 3 July
Greek or Roman: Roman
Godly Parent: Unknown ((c'est moi Ena: it's Minerva))
Username: linguistic_lucca
About You: My father was Italian and my mother is a Roman goddess. I only recently became aware of this, as I was previously only busy suffering through a normal adolescence. I am new to Camp Jupiter and I've never been to the Wolf House, which seems to be rather uncommon. I am surprised at the fact that I am still mostly living and am currently a probatio. I lived in Italy until I was seven. I'm currently fully bilingual (Italian and English) and am in the process of learning French and Spanish. Following that I will learn German. I like languages.

Full Name: Emmerich Attaway
Age and Birthday: 17 and November 3
Greek or Roman: Roman
Godly Parent: Mars
Username: mars_bars
About You: I'm the current centurion of the Second Cohort of the legion. I've been at Camp Jupiter for ten years and am pretty well-respected here. Most of the people on Demiblog are Greek, so it'll be interesting to get to know non-legion demigods, I guess. I don't really like to talk about myself much because I don't find myself particularly interesting, but I'm open to the idea of new friends nevertheless. I'm a capable legionnaire and use lots of different weapons effectively. If anyone wants tips or training help I'm open, though currently I'm helping Lucca out a lot.

Name: Alexander Mikhailov
Age and Birthday: 17, bd August 1 (leo)
Greek or Roman: Greek
Godly Parent: Nike
Username: alexander~the~great
About You: self-appointed mom friend and nike cabin counselor! year rounder, been @ camp for... 8? years. lmao I dont rly evn remember? im Old. my cabin is the best and this is not an arguable point. i am a heavenly superperson, or emperor for short. half-russian half-greek. queer af. need fashion advice? im ur man. need sports advice? im ur man. need training advice? im ur man. im the man. i play violin. i LOVE russian cuisine, rassolnik is great and i will drink sbiten at any possible opportunity. i am moderately fluent in russian but i hv not been to russia before. idk u but i probably want to b ur friend! ((((also pls appreciate my cabin we're great))

Name: André Bancroft
Age and Birthday: 16, Nov 19
Greek or Roman: Greek
Godly Parent: Nike
Username: ander-ban
About You: André, 16, summer camper. Boston, MA. Biracial African-American, sibling squad with Alexander, Miquel, and Séra. You probably should keep any/all musical instruments away from me, but I will kill you in lacrosse or chess. I'm more of a sports and STEM person. Only member of Nike squad that speaks no language other than English whatsoever. Oops.

Full Name: Miquel Moreno
Age and Birthday: 16, 17 november
Greek or Roman: Greek
Godly Parent: Nike
Username: mmmmoreno
About You: Portuguese-Canadian year rounder at chb, some1 save me from Alexander. Futebol é melhor!! from toronto but been at camp 5 years, I love anime and comics and stuff. Alexander told me to say i am resident cinnamon roll of Nike squad but idk what that means. i also engage in fashion design as a lowkey hobby . please submit written applications for a duel, bc fite me!!!!! but not like, in a mean way. but fite me.
*miquel is joint-custody between me and Sravani

Full Name: ari novak
Age and Birthday: 13. june 24
Greek or Roman: ...roman. i guess
Godly Parent: don't kno don't care ((c'est moi Ena: it's Apollo))
Username: plagg-arinov
About You: miquel and andré told me to make one of these. ...i like miraculous ladybug... idk... um. im not that interesting. and u don't need to know anything. bye

Posted by SilverMoon on Sat, 12/24/2016 - 14:01
So, this is like, my

So, this is like, my character application i guess? if theres anything i should change just lemme know...

Full Name: Enderia Pines
|Age and Birthday: 15 - April 25th
Greek or Roman: Greek
Godly Parent: Demeter
Username: purplehair~dontcare
About You: I am a pastel purple-gray haired freak. I'm a feminist, vegan, and my favorite plant to grow is a lilac bush. Been called sassy, sarcastic, idk. Oh, and I play cello. that’s all..

<=> Blah, blah, blah, crazy words, mustache. -Pidge imitating Coran <=>

-=Sleep, a curse, yet a curse needed to survive. - Steven Universe (i think)=-

*I think you're just mad cuz you're single! -Garnet*

Posted by Kitty ^~^ on Sat, 10/07/2017 - 19:32
Nice {i want to prove that

Nice

{i want to prove that we aren't smoldering in this small world.}

Posted by *~pretty boy~* on Sat, 10/07/2017 - 19:35