/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Demiblog -- Emmerich Attaway -- Home | KidPub Press //
Demiblog -- Emmerich Attaway -- Home

Demiblog -- Emmerich Attaway -- Home

Posted January 30th, 2016 by SilverMoon

by solivagant
in timately acquainted with the void

Home                      Logout

Emmerich Attaway, Member

Emmerich Attaway
Son of Mars

Username: mars_bars

Member Since: 01/24/2016

Godly Parent: Mars

Age / Birthday: 17 / November 3

Status: Living

About Me: I'm a centurion of the second cohort at Camp Jupiter. I've been here for ten years and am pretty well-respected. Most of the people on Demiblog are Greek, so it'll be interesting to get to know non-legion demigods, I guess. I don't really like to talk about myself much because I don't find myself particularly interesting, but I'm open to the idea of new friends nevertheless. I'm a capable legionnaire and use lots of different weapons effectively. If anyone wants tips or training help I'm open, though currently I'm helping Lucca out a lot. 

Friends

Lucca Rocco
Sierra Jared
Owen Jones
Alice Bender
Gisela Ebner 
Alexander Mikhailov

Favorites

No favorites yet.

Posts

No posts yet.

Comments

Sierra Jared: Hi! I'm Sierra, it's nice to meet you! Are you or any Romans planning to visit CHB, I've heard of rumors of a quest. If any of you drop by, I'll be happy to show you guys around! **Sierra Jared sent Emmerich Attaway a friend request**

Emmerich Attaway: Hello, nice to meet you too. As far as I know, there are no concrete plans yet, but with the recent increase in monsters among other issues, it is possible there will be some sort of meeting with you all or quest teams sent out soon. **Sierra Jared and Emmerich Attaway are now friends**

Owen Jones:  Hey bro!  I'm glad you made an account so Alice and I aren't the only Romans on here.  **Owen Jones has sent Emmerich Attaway a friend request**

Alice Bender: Hi! **Alice Bender has sent Emmerich Attaway a friend request**

Emmerich Attaway: Hey guys. Yeah, this looks like it'll be pretty fun. Also, a lot of our cohort seems to be interested, so we may see more of us Romans soon. (But seriously, I convinced Lucca of all people to make an account so it shouldn't be that hard to get others to join.) **Emmerich Attaway and Owen Jones are now friends** **Emmerich Attaway and Alice Bender are now friends**

Anya Oakley: Another Roman! It's nice to meet you. I might need to take you up on that offer of training tips since I'm useless with most blades. Just ask Lila, I can't cut anything. Oh, Lila's my foster mom, who teaches self-defense classes and is extremely dangerous with a knife. Sometimes I wish we were blood-related so that I could have knife-genes, if that even exists.

Emmerich Attaway: Nice to meet you too, and I'd be happy to do so. And if blades don't work for you, you could always try something else. Different people prefer and fit different weapons, and while there is certainly value in being able to use multiple weapons adeptly, it's okay if you aren't one of those people who are able to do so. If all else fails, just swing a big stick around and hope for the best. Or stab your opponent in the eye with it, no one likes that haha. Plus, I'm pretty sure I'm only good with weapons because of my 'knife-genes' etc since I'm a son of Mars lol, so I get it.

Alexander Mikhailov: hello! hvnt actually met u yet but i recognize ur name! ur one of the romans at chb rn right? im sure we'll get along as we arent too far apart in age and i too am good w weapons! **Alexander Mikhailov sent Emmerich Attaway a friend request**

Emmerich Attaway: Yes, I am, and your camp has been very hospitable. Nice to meet you **Emmerich Attaway and Alexander Mikhailov are now friends**

[add comment]

[make friend request]

See more stories by solivagant
Sierra Jared: Hi! I'm

Sierra Jared: Hi! I'm Sierra, it's nice to meet you! Are you or any Romans planning to visit CHB, I've heard of rumors of a quest. If any of you drop by, I'll be happy to show you guys around!

*Sierra Jared sent Emmerich Attaway a friend request*

"There are millions of possibilities for the future, but it's up to you to decide which one becomes reality. Please understand; you choose your own future!" -Garnet

Posted by ASkyFullofStars... on Sat, 01/30/2016 - 21:06
Emmerich Attaway: Hello,

Emmerich Attaway: Hello, nice to meet you too. As far as I know, there are no concrete plans yet, but with the recent increase in monsters among other issues, it is possible there will be some sort of meeting with you all or quest teams sent out soon.

**Sierra Jared and Emmerich Attaway are now friends**

|||The-Hiraeth-Epoch|||

Posted by SilverMoon on Sat, 01/30/2016 - 21:32
Owen Jones:  Hey bro!  I'm

Owen Jones:  Hey bro!  I'm glad you made an account so Alice and I aren't the only Romans on here.  

**Owen Jones has sent Emmerich Attaway a friend request**

Alice Bender: Hi!

**Alice Bender has sent Emmerich Attaway a friend request**

Join DemiBlog! http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/demiblog-reboot-sign-here-195...

Posted by amore {luna} on Sun, 01/31/2016 - 14:19
Emmerich Attaway: Hey guys.

Emmerich Attaway: Hey guys. Yeah, this looks like it'll be pretty fun. Also, a lot of our cohort seems to be interested, so we may see more of us Romans soon. (But seriously, I convinced Lucca of all people to make an account so it shouldn't be that hard to get others to join.)

|||The-Hiraeth-Epoch|||

Posted by The Hiraeth Epo... on Sun, 01/31/2016 - 15:25
**Emmerich Attaway and Owen

**Emmerich Attaway and Owen Jones are now friends**
**Emmerich Attaway and Alice Bender are now friends**

|||The-Hiraeth-Epoch|||

Posted by The Hiraeth Epo... on Sun, 01/31/2016 - 15:26
Another Roman! It's nice to

Another Roman! It's nice to meet you. I might need to take you up on that offer of training tips since I'm useless with most blades. Just ask Lila, I can't cut anything. Oh, Lila's my foster mom, who teaches self-defense classes and is extremely dangerous with a knife. Sometimes I wish we were blood-related so that I could have knife-genes, if that even exists.

____________________________________________________________

Posted by *Snow* literary... on Sun, 01/31/2016 - 20:15
Emmerich Attaway: Nice to

|||The-Hiraeth-Epoch|||

Posted by The Hiraeth Epo... on Sun, 01/31/2016 - 20:31
Alexander Mikhailov: hello!

~sciamachy

Posted by Sciamachy (Ena) on Thu, 04/21/2016 - 14:37
Emmerich Attaway: Yes, I am,

~sciamachy

Posted by Sciamachy (Ena) on Thu, 04/21/2016 - 15:29