/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Demiblog -- Lucca Rocco -- Home | KidPub Press //
Demiblog -- Lucca Rocco -- Home

Demiblog -- Lucca Rocco -- Home

Posted January 30th, 2016 by SilverMoon

by solivagant
in timately acquainted with the void

Home              Logout

Lucca Rocco, Member

Lucca Rocco
-Unclaimed Probatio-

Username: linguistic_lucca

Member Since: 01/24/2016

Godly Parent: Unknown

Age / Birthday: 15 / July 3

Status: Dead??? idk

About Me: My father was Italian and my mother is a Roman goddess. I only recently became aware of this, as I was previously only busy suffering through a normal adolescence. I am new to Camp Jupiter and I've never been to the Wolf House, which seems to be rather uncommon. I am surprised at the fact that I am still mostly living and am currently a probatio.  I lived in Italy until I was seven. I'm currently fully bilingual (Italian and English) and am in the process of learning French and Spanish. Following that I will learn German. I like languages. 

Friends

Emmerich Attaway

Favorites

No favorites yet.

Posts

No posts yet.

Comments

Emmerich Attaway: Just a heads up to other demibloggers, Lucca may not actually accept your friend requests since he doesn't actually know you/ know you yet. You should make friends, Lucca. 

Lucca Rocco: No comment...

Sierra Jared: Hey, what's up? Combien francais tu parle?

Lucca Rocco: Maintenant, je parle seulement un peu de français... mais il n'est pas très difficile.

Anya Oakley: Wow, you know so many languages! All I know is Spanish, and that's limited to counting to ten and saying "Yo neccesito el bano." The first is pretty much useless, the second one has actually saved my bladder a few times. 
I don't know why your status amuses me so much, but it does. 
Well, I don't friend-request many people either. For about the same reasons. Since you're at Camp Jupiter and I'm on my way to Camp Half-Blood, I don't think we'll meet soon, if ever. But still, let me introduce myself. I'm Anya Oakley, I can sometimes freeze things, and I can't handle a knife. (I just commented on Emmerich's page, so my weakness there is in the front of my mind.) 

Lucca Rocco: 'Yo neccesito el bano' is certainly a useful phrase. You're welcome for amusing you. My name is Lucca Rocco and I'm currently learning to handle a sword. If you're not good at it, practice more.

Alexander Mikhailov: hello~~ ur one of the romans at chb rn right?? lmao ima friend request u anyway but u dont hv to accept if u dont want **Alexander Mikhailov sent Lucca Rocco a friend request**

[add comment]

[make friend request]

See more stories by solivagant
ishipitttttttttt

ishipitttttttttt *spontaneously combusts from the cuteness*
i will have kieran friend request them later when it makes sense for him to do so

Posted by Sravani on Sat, 01/30/2016 - 17:08
ayyyy lmao right now lucca

ayyyy lmao
right now lucca is like "ok he saved my life he can't be that bad. maybe I trust him a little. ok" and emmerich is like "somehow I made friends with a kid I saved from monsters even though he doesn't seem to like anyone and while I enjoy his company a lot I think he would be happier if he made more friends" and lucca's like "but I don't want to ok I don't even like /you/ that much yet only a little you think I can become friends with /more/ people?"
they are not attracted to each other yet but it shall occur

|||The-Hiraeth-Epoch|||

Posted by The Hiraeth Epo... on Sat, 01/30/2016 - 21:19
ehehe but this dynamic is

ehehe but this dynamic is still too cute

Posted by Sravani on Sat, 01/30/2016 - 21:36
ehehe wait until I make them

ehehe wait until I make them suffer :) then will be the best :)
what do u think for ship name bc idk

|||The-Hiraeth-Epoch|||

Posted by The Hiraeth Epo... on Sun, 01/31/2016 - 00:37
yessssss the protectiveness

yessssss the protectiveness and feels that result from suffering is the best
umm i might come up with something better later but emmelucca?

Posted by Sravani on Sun, 01/31/2016 - 10:59
psst u should have him

psst u should have him friend request them after the craziness of the party lmao

~sciamachy

Posted by Sciamachy (Ena) on Tue, 04/05/2016 - 19:27
yess i def will (he shall

yess i def will (he shall friend request everyone after the party hehe)

Posted by Sravani on Tue, 04/05/2016 - 19:50
nice ~sciamachy

nice

~sciamachy

Posted by Sciamachy (Ena) on Tue, 04/05/2016 - 21:02
Sierra Jared: Hey, what's

"There are millions of possibilities for the future, but it's up to you to decide which one becomes reality. Please understand; you choose your own future!" -Garnet

Posted by ASkyFullofStars... on Sat, 01/30/2016 - 21:08
Lucca Rocco: Maintenant, je

|||The-Hiraeth-Epoch|||

Posted by The Hiraeth Epo... on Sat, 01/30/2016 - 21:29
Wow, you know so many

Wow, you know so many languages! All I know is Spanish, and that's limited to counting to ten and saying "Yo neccesito el bano." The first is pretty much useless, the second one has actually saved my bladder a few times. 

____________________________________________________________

Posted by *Snow* literary... on Sun, 01/31/2016 - 20:20
Lucca Rocco: 'Yo neccesito

Lucca Rocco: 'Yo neccesito el bano' is certainly a useful phrase. You're welcome for amusing you. My name is Lucca Rocco and I'm currently learning to handle a sword. If you're not good at it, practice more.

|||The-Hiraeth-Epoch|||

Posted by The Hiraeth Epo... on Sun, 02/07/2016 - 15:36
Alexander Mikhailov: hello~~

~sciamachy

Posted by Sciamachy (Ena) on Thu, 04/21/2016 - 15:04