/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ DEMIBLOG Reboot! Sign Up Here! | KidPub Press //
DEMIBLOG Reboot! Sign Up Here!

DEMIBLOG Reboot! Sign Up Here!

Posted January 15th, 2016 by SilverMoon

by Ens
in timately acquainted with the void

DEMIBLOG: Welcome All Demigods!

"Demiblog is the safe demigod website, only accessible by true demigods. Signing up is easy--just fill out the form below and we'll verify your account. Remember, monster tracking warnings may pop up whenever, and when you see one, DO NOT continue online. Log off immediately and hide--with weapons. In Demiblog, you can blog about your demigodly life, add comments, favorite things, and create chat rooms where you can chat with your demigod friends! You are safe from mortal eyes, and shielded from monster imposters! Only demigods need apply!"

--Isabel, the original creator of Demiblog, March 3rd, 2013

Attention: Thanks to Luna, Demiblog is beginning a revival! ANYONE can join as a demigod on Demiblog! You can self-insert or create a character-- anything goes! BUT, if you are going to be a member of Demiblog, please fill out this short registration form. (It's not exactly the same as Isabel's original.)

Full Name:

Age and Birthday:

Greek or Roman:

Godly Parent:

Username:

About You:

Please feel free to make as many different demigods you want! After you create a demigod, you must create a home page for them (a profile). This home page will look something like this or this. These are both profiles from the previous run of Demiblog. Also, I forgot to mention this earlier, but if you were previously a part of Demiblog, if you will be using a demigod you used before, please re-register.

This page will hold the link to every user's Demiblog home page. Also, shortly, there will be a roleplay NES on the Writer's Block Forum for Demiblog users and when I create the thread I will also add the link here. Please join!

Members

Emmerich Attaway
Alice Bender

Séraphine Briser
Stella Brooks
Gisela Ebner
Annabella Fallon
Dante Fletcher
Kieran Goldberg
Sofie Hendricks
Zeke Huang
Sierra Jared
Ami Johansson
Owen Jones
Mora Knotts
Jake Lyon
Alexander Mikhailov
Anya Oakley
Sravani Pathuru
Lucca Rocco
Lydia Stone
Lucy Swan

Edit: New! Camp Half-Blood NES (for Demibloggers) I called it CHB NES but CJ kids are also welcome, of course...

See more stories by Ens
Yay! I'll make their

Yay! I'll make their profile pages later when I'm on my laptop.

Full name: Alice Bender
Age and birthday: 14, August 31
Greek or Roman: Roman
Godly parent: Janus
Username: humanliedectorgirl (lol)
About you: My mom is Lauri Bender, I'm Aussie, and we just moved to California. I now go to Camp Jupiter and I'm on probatio for now.

Full name: Jake Lyon
Age and birthday: (idk what this was before but I'm changing it k) 14, April 1
Greek or Roman: Greek
Godly parent: Zeus
Username: Lightningboy
About you: I've been at CHB for about a year, and I'm Jason and Thalia's half brother. I like playing pranks on people and I'm a flirt. ;) Leo is one of my good friends.

Full name: Ami Johansson
Age and birthday: 13, December 31 (I remember hers for some reason)
Greek or Roman: Greek
Godly parent: Khione
Username: amibami
About you: I have been at CHB for 5 years, since I was 8. I'm an only child. I had to room with the Hermes kids for 3 years because my mom refused to admit she had me. Finally they built me a cabin. I wish my mom was Athena.

Full name: Stella Brooks
Age and birthday: 17, March 5 (made this up too)
Greek or Roman: Greek
Godly parent: Apollo
Username: stararcher
About you: I came to CHB 6 years ago and love archery and sports. I love to sing and can play the guitar, but I usually play the acoustic.

Full name: Owen Jones
Age and birthday: 16, October 20
Greek or Roman: Roman
Godly parent: Venus
Username: coolguy16
About you: I've been at CJ for 4 years and am in the second cohort. My dad lives in England now. We video chat occasionally when I can sneak it without getting caught.

My blog: http://hottonot.weebly.com/

Posted by echoes [luna] on Sat, 01/16/2016 - 10:25
Full Name: Anya Jane

Full Name: Anya Jane Oakley

Age and Birthday: 13, December 11

Greek or Roman: Greek

Godly Parent: (I technically don't know) Khione 

Username: Anya-Running

About You: From a town in Arkansas, Anya has discovered that she is a demigod but has no idea who her godly parent is or even how she's a demigod (as far as she knows she has two mortal parents that died in an extremely freaky blizzard three years ago the day before her tenth birthday.) Her satyr, Seth Hangingbranch, died defending her from a hydra; a lesser vampire demoness (not an empousa, but one of their lesser sisters) had been keeping her in surveillance and struck when she realized Anya knew she was a demigod. Anya ran off, hoping to keep the monsters away from her foster family. She found this website and is currently hitching rides and walking North, towards Camp Half Blood, getting attacked every time she's not on a ride. Anya enjoys snow cones, swimming in rivers, food in general, and referring to herself on third person. 

____________________________________________________________

Posted by *Snow* joyous l... on Sat, 01/16/2016 - 10:32
Full Name: Séraphine

Full Name: Séraphine Briser

Age and Birthday: 14, May 31st

Greek or Roman: Greek

Godly Parent: Nike

Username: ~roux.roi~

About Me: I'm part French and part Irish on my dad's side, and well, you know, Greek on my mom's side. I'm a summer camper. I live with my father in Maine, but my dad's on business trips for roughly 6 months of every year and I attend a prestigious private school. My dad knows that my mother is Nike, though I was not told this until I was claimed. My first monster attack happened when I was 13, and my father took me to camp. On the way from Maine, we had to keep avoiding monsters, but it seems we were both able to make it out alive. I wasn't claimed until the end of that summer as a daughter of Nike, but I don't resent my mother for it or anything. Also, in the summer I attend an academic summer camp in North Carolina, heavily recommended by my school, so I only come to camp 3 weeks after my school gets out. I have some really good friends there from around the country, some of whom are also demigods. So I've been at camp only for one summer and one winter break. I am not currently at camp. I am busy dying in school in Maine. If you're ever in the area, demigods, I suppose you could stop by-- I may not like you, but my father takes as many protective measures as we can and our house is pretty safe. I have like, 3 half-brothers that I've met... idk. I'm not interesting like they are lol. 

|||The-Hiraeth-Epoch|||

Posted by SilverMoon on Wed, 04/20/2016 - 00:36
Full Name: Lydia Grace

Full Name: Lydia Grace Stone

Age and Birthday: Age: 12, Birthday: 7/31

Greek or Roman: Greek

Godly Parent: Posidon

Username: I_kill_monsters_for_a_living

About You: I came to camp half-blood yesterday. Before that I lived with my beautiful mother in a fishing town in New York state. 
(does New York even have those?) I made to camp it with a cyclops following me but I'm alright. I like swimming, rock climing, running, capture the flag, killing monsters and shopping for shoes. I dislike driving (trust me you don't want to drive at age 12), makeup, shallow girls, monsters, vampire monters and airplanes. I'm creating quite a fuss becuase I'm a child of Posidon. I'm Tough, outgoing, frank, active, firey tempered, overprotective, and brave

Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord! - Psalm 27:14

Posted by AnnaG Of Blue Moon on Sat, 01/16/2016 - 12:59
Hey this is just a note to

Hey this is just a note to everyone-- 1) yes it is okay to have children of the Big 3, 2) they are still very/quite rare so they will still "create a fuss", but 3) since the prophecy passed the pact is no longer a huge issue; however, children of the big 3 are also like, the most likely to get killed lol.

|||The-Hiraeth-Epoch|||

Posted by The Hiraeth Epo... on Sun, 01/17/2016 - 15:03
Hah, it's been so long since

Hah, it's been so long since I've been here! Years.... anyways, it's Athena guys! You probably don't remember me. But anyways I'm here and doing this because I figured I might as well.

Full Name: Sierra Jared

Age and Birthday: 15/ May 13th

Greek or Roman: Greek!

Godly Parent: Tyche, Goddess of Luck

Username: BreathingStardust

About You: So, um... hi! I'm Sierra, I'm 15, and I am.... cursed??? In a way. My mom is Tyche is the Goddess of Luck, and since I'm her kid, it means that all types of luck follows me around. Good luck, bad luck, dumb luck, you name it. And Luck pretty much has a mind of its own, which means basically anything can happen to me, good or bad. Mostly bad. A lot. All the time basically. But you get the idea.

Um... I like chinese food, my favorite color is a soft purple/blue, like forget-me-nots. I have 4 mortal step-siblings that live in California at the moment, and I did have some half-siblings but they're now either dead or in college. So, I'm the only Tyche kid left at camp. I like mint chocolate chip ice cream, painting (watercolors and gouache are my favorite), and playing Capture the Flag (as long as Hellhounds aren't involved). So, um..., that's me!

When the writers of Kidpub are sucked into their very own stories, they're dragged into the a terrible game of life and death.... check it out! :) http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/kidpub-game-rewrite-prologue-...

Posted by InvisibleSmile ... on Sat, 01/16/2016 - 13:07
OMG Athena, hi!! What's up?

OMG Athena, hi!! What's up? It's Ena/TDC in case you didn't know. What are you writing these days? Will you be coming on more again?

|||The-Hiraeth-Epoch|||

Posted by The Hiraeth Epo... on Sat, 01/16/2016 - 13:16
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! ENA

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! ENA IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU!!!!! What's up! Tbh I haven't written anything in F O R E V E R, so I just got back on! Stay tuned! ;) Hopefully I'll be here more, but it's finals next week X_X

Posted by ASkyFullofStars... on Sat, 01/16/2016 - 14:28
Good to see you too! :) Lol,

Good to see you too! :) Lol, I haven't written much lately either... Though I certainly haven't given up on The Twilight Talisman. Oh... Good luck on your finals, those always suck. I just started the new semester and even though we had just had finals, they still decided it would be fun to kill us with work x_x

|||The-Hiraeth-Epoch|||

Posted by The Hiraeth Epo... on Sat, 01/16/2016 - 15:35
Athena??  HI!!!!  Ompj!!

Athena??  HI!!!!  Ompj!!  :D

My blog: http://hottonot.weebly.com/

Posted by echoes [luna] on Sat, 01/16/2016 - 13:24
HI!!! OMG I'm so happy! I

HI!!! OMG I'm so happy! I thought everyone would have forgotten about me, this is so unexpected and nice!! Thanks so much!!! :D 

Posted by ASkyFullofStars... on Sat, 01/16/2016 - 14:29
Athena??? I think you were

Athena??? I think you were in a KidPub story I was writing once upon a time!! I was recently thinking about you and sad that you'd left and now you're BACK! This is wonderful!

Posted by *Snow* joyous l... on Sat, 01/16/2016 - 17:16
Hey *Snow*, it's awesome to

Hey *Snow*, it's awesome to see you! And that's so cool! Maybe your psychic abilities called out to me and brought me back to Kidpub! *wiggles eyebrows*

"There are millions of possibilities for the future, but it's up to you to decide which one becomes reality. Please understand; you choose your own future!" -Garnet

Posted by ASkyFullofStars... on Sun, 01/17/2016 - 00:56
You're welcome! I'm really

You're welcome! I'm really glad you're back!! :D

Join DemiBlog! http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/demiblog-reboot-sign-here-195...

Posted by echoes [luna] on Sun, 01/17/2016 - 09:28
it's alright if i just use

it's alright if i just use my old profile thing right? if not, then let me knw and ill do something but for now im just editing the thing and ill link it here in a bit

EDIT: http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/demiblog%E2%80%94sravani-path...

theres my old profile :3

also my name is Sravani Pathuru (both irl and demiblog lol i was so uncreative)

Posted by strawberry on Sat, 01/16/2016 - 14:12
Yeah that's fine

Yeah that's fine :)

|||The-Hiraeth-Epoch|||

Posted by The Hiraeth Epo... on Sat, 01/16/2016 - 15:32
alright cool

alright cool

Posted by Sravani on Sat, 01/16/2016 - 17:06
Full Name-- Lucy Swan   Age

Full Name-- Lucy Swan

Age and Birthday-- 7th April, 2004, 11 years old

Greek or Roman--Greek

Godly Parent--Hecate

Username--SwagCat21

About You-- For 10 years, I was a normal English girl. I had two parents, Clare Gibson and Philip Swan. Then, on my 11th birthday, it all changed. My birthday cake candles flared and turned blue, rippling and forming shapes. My mum told me the truth; that my real mother was Hecate, that my dad had spoken with her, a good friend, and asked her to pretend to be my mother.

The only reason the monsters didn't come was the symbols that harnessed the Mist and stopped the monsters from seeing me. But I was too old for concealment now, and we flew to America and I began to trek through Long Island to find the camp my dad had told me about. As I wandered through the streets of Manhatten, i felt a  sudden urge to run and hide, as the last Mist rune faded away from age. Currently wandereing through Long Island, partially lost but witha map and phone to guide me.

I knew about Hecate and the other gods from my love of myths and superheroes. I had lain in bed every night, thinking about flying, shooting lasers from my hand and being a hero, or if I was grumpy, a villan no one could stop.

Posted by Swagcat21 on Sat, 01/16/2016 - 15:48
heyyyyyy guys check out my

heyyyyyy guys check out my chill banner for séraphine 

|||The-Hiraeth-Epoch|||

Posted by The Hiraeth Epo... on Sat, 01/16/2016 - 21:03
Full Name: Zeke Huang Age

Full Name: Zeke Huang

Age and Birthday: 16, April 1. Yes, my birthday is on April Fool's Day.

Greek or Roman: Greek

Godly Parent: New at camp/unclaimed, but it's Astraeus. Well, he's a titan. (Since the end of the Percy Jackson series, to acknowledge Titans and minor gods a shitton of new cabins were built, even if most of them weren't expected to be used.)

Username: sixth.magnitude.star

About You: Well... I'm part Chinese, part Korean, according to my birth certificate, and now apparently I'm part Greek. I was living and going to school in Colorado before I randomly got attacked by a monster??? Like, okay. Sure. I'm sure that's a normal part of puberty. But okay. Anyways, I am new at this stuff. I've also never had many friends. I don't do much human interaction. I'm an Aries. I like stars and stuff. Are aliens real? Idk probably. Astronomy and astrology are where it's at. I also read a lot? Mostly nonfiction. Ok. That's it I think. shrug

|||The-Hiraeth-Epoch|||

Posted by SilverMoon on Tue, 04/19/2016 - 17:01
Sounds awesome! Hopefully

Sounds awesome! Hopefully I'll have a "home page" up in the next two days or so. :)

Full Name: Mora Knotts

Age and Birthday: 14 years old/early July

Greek or Roman: Greek

Godly Parent: Artemis

Username: mora.knotts (not very creative, I know XD)

About You: Hi. I'm Mora. I'd rather be using exclamation points, but the other Hunters have insisted (forced) that I "keep my cool." I'm excited to make friend--more the merrier, basicalley. You could say I'm more of an "outcast" from the Hunters, though it doesn't tend to bother me. They're my soul sisters, even if they don't know it yet.

+ Check out my blog: http://ginaaking.wix.com/beautyofbibliophile +

Posted by Julia (the original) on Sun, 01/17/2016 - 14:39
Hi; I'm excited to have you!

Hi; I'm excited to have you! However (and correct me if I'm wrong), in the series, Artemis is a maiden goddess, right? Like, explicitly stated to have no kids. However, I think being a Hunter of Artemis is super cool and definitely applicable to the demiblog-verse and the plot of the NES for demiblog characters. Could you maybe be a Hunter of Artemis who is a child of another god (or titan)? In that case, you would still travel with the Hunters of Artemis and use Artemis's cabin when at camp.

|||The-Hiraeth-Epoch|||

Posted by The Hiraeth Epo... on Sun, 01/17/2016 - 15:00
Of course! (And thank you!)

Of course! (And thank you!) I'll try to change it soon--homework. :s

Posted by Julia (the original) on Mon, 01/18/2016 - 20:07
Thanks :) Yeah I know that

Thanks :) Yeah I know that feel though. "homework :s" indeed

|||The-Hiraeth-Epoch|||

Posted by The Hiraeth Epo... on Mon, 01/18/2016 - 20:20
I'm glad I can relate. XD

I'm glad I can relate. XD Also, it won't let me edit my comment, but now she is the daughter of Nike. :) I thing the goddess would be proud to have Mora in a "girl-athletic" clan. XD

Posted by Julia (the original) on Mon, 01/18/2016 - 20:27
Cool. One of my characters

Cool. One of my characters is also a daughter of Nike. btw when was Mora born? Bc if she's a hunter then she wouldn't age, right?

|||The-Hiraeth-Epoch|||

Posted by The Hiraeth Epo... on Mon, 01/18/2016 - 21:31
+ Check out my blog:

Hmm...I'll fourteen up because she always going to look like a cheeky little kid. XD And she only became a Hunter recently. :)

Posted by Julia (the original) on Mon, 01/18/2016 - 21:36
Cool, then you're the same

Cool, then you're the same age as my daughter of Nike! She's the only girl in the Nike cabin.

|||The-Hiraeth-Epoch|||

Posted by The Hiraeth Epo... on Mon, 01/18/2016 - 23:53
Umm, I did this in WB. Do I

Umm, I did this in WB. Do I have to do it here too? Or are they two separate things!? Gods, I’m so confused.

Full Name: Dante Marissa Fletcher

Age and Birthday: 14/October 10th

Greek or Roman: Greek

Godly Parent: Hermes

Username: MusicallyInclined

About You: Despite my Username, I am not musically inclined. I am found over all things musical, and have been in a few musicals myself. Never been on a quest before. Never conversed with any famous demigod before. Never seen my godly parent before.   

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posted by Mitch Grassi on Mon, 01/18/2016 - 19:20
It's the same thing, but you

It's the same thing, but you have to do two forms.  I know.  >.<

Posted by echoes [luna] on Mon, 01/18/2016 - 20:00
I have a question. How do I

I have a question. How do I make my character interact with other characters (add friends, add comments)? I figured it out.

Posted by MorningBlaze on Sun, 01/24/2016 - 19:24
Nahh, We have a whole thing

Nahh, We have a whole thing going on at that link, in which you can join in at any time.

http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4495&page=49

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posted by Mitch Grassi on Mon, 01/25/2016 - 06:38
Full Name: Lucca Rocco Age

Full Name: Lucca Rocco

Age and Birthday: 15; July 3

Greek or Roman: Roman

Godly Parent: Minerva (ok so I don't think minerva has children??? unlike the greek athena. but I'm sorry. I want it.)

Username: linguistic_lucca

About You: My father was Italian and my mother is a Roman goddess. I only recently became aware of this, as I was previously only busy suffering through a normal adolescence. I am new to Camp Jupiter and I've never been to the Wolf House, which seems to be rather uncommon. I am alive only due to the actions of Emmerich and am currently a probatio.  I lived in Italy until I was seven, when my father moved us to San Francisco. Shortly after that I believe he was going to take me to the Wolf House to be trained by Lupa, but he was killed and I was simply dumped into the foster care system. I seem to have been able to avoid monster attacks until just before now. It's not as though my life has been turned completely upside down as that occurred when I was seven and now I am less fazed then I would have been. I'm currently fully bilingual (Italian and English) and am in the process of learning French and Spanish. Following that I will learn German. I like languages. 

Full Name: Emmerich Attaway

Age and Birthday: 17 and November 3

Greek or Roman: Roman

Godly Parent: Mars

Username: mars_bars

About You: I'm the current centurion of the Second Cohort of the legion. I've been at Camp Jupiter for ten years and am pretty well-respected here. Most of the people on Demiblog are Greek, so it'll be interesting to get to know non-legion demigods, I guess. I don't really like to talk about myself much because I don't find myself particularly interesting, but I'm open to the idea of new friends nevertheless. I'm a capable legionnaire and use lots of different weapons effectively. If anyone wants tips or training help I'm open, though currently I'm helping Lucca out a lot. 

*coughs about cancer/scorpio compatibility*

|||The-Hiraeth-Epoch|||

Posted by SilverMoon on Sun, 01/24/2016 - 13:52
Owen is the other centurion

Owen is the other centurion of the second cohort lol.  XD  The second cohort must like DemiBlog... 

Posted by amore {luna} on Sun, 01/24/2016 - 14:09
cool~ well the first cohort

cool~ well the first cohort is more likely to be bigoted then the second i guess lol

hello to fellow centurion~!

this means we get to write them interacting yay

|||The-Hiraeth-Epoch|||

Posted by SilverMoon on Sun, 01/24/2016 - 14:31
*whispers* i ship them so

*whispers* i ship them so hard
also how are you so good at naming characters i need some of that skill

Posted by Sravani on Sun, 01/24/2016 - 14:34
*Bokuto voice* HEY HEY

*Bokuto voice* HEY HEY HEYYYYY same

well I use behindthename for character names and  consider 1) name meaning 2) name origin and 3) flow/sound of/between first name and last name

|||The-Hiraeth-Epoch|||

Posted by The Hiraeth Epo... on Sun, 01/24/2016 - 14:42
looking forward to them

looking forward to them being cute when all the quest groups meet and stuff B)

ah i see. i usually just look up names starting with particular letter and go to baby naming websites xDD but thats cool.

Posted by Sravani on Sun, 01/24/2016 - 14:54
me too

me too haha

|||The-Hiraeth-Epoch|||

Posted by The Hiraeth Epo... on Sun, 01/24/2016 - 16:00
Full Name: Gisela Ebner /

Full Name: Gisela Ebner / goes by Isa

Age and Birthday: 14, February 14th (yup, Valentine’s Day. Cue more confusion about how tf I’m not a daughter of Venus.)

Greek or Roman: Roman

Godly Parent: Orcus

Username: i.oath.you

About You: I’ve been in every cohort in CJ except the fourth and fifth which I suppose is essentially the first, third and second. I don’t kick myself out voluntarily, but apparently I’m too “annoying” (is that even legitimate rationale?) and when I invoke the name of my father to blackmail certain people to do things (coughfirstcohortprickscough) it’s “inappropriate” and I “have to leave”. At any rate, I’m currently in the Second Cohort and the people are decent so I’ll live. More about me; I’m part German and am mostly fluent in the language. I never break a promise. Also, whoever your partner/soulmate/savior/best friend/worst enemy may be, chances are, I SHIP IT. I am also fond of innuendos, bad puns, nightcore, romcoms, dark eyeshadow, cute baby animals and justified torture.

i shall make her a demiblog account shortly~

Posted by Sravani on Sun, 01/31/2016 - 14:07
she's beautiful a+

she's beautiful a+ work

|||The-Hiraeth-Epoch|||

Posted by The Hiraeth Epo... on Sun, 01/31/2016 - 15:17
thank youu :3 heres her
Posted by Sravani on Sun, 01/31/2016 - 15:26
Lol can you link my old ones

Lol can you link my old ones over? I was literally just thinking about rebooting Demiblog when I found this 8D

Posted by Scilloideae (*Jill*) on Tue, 04/05/2016 - 16:57
YAY (also yeah sure) also

YAY (also yeah sure)
also PLS JOIN OUR NES (also if you want to claim a child of Nike that would be gr8)

~sciamachy

Posted by Sciamachy (Ena) on Tue, 04/05/2016 - 17:19
Sure, if I have time. If

Sure, if I have time. If it's still going by May 15th?

Posted by Scilloideae (*Jill*) on Tue, 04/05/2016 - 17:20
It still will be but if you

It still will be but if you want to sign up/ claim a character you should probably go ahead and do that part but you can wait until later to write bc there will be opportunities to come in later~

~sciamachy

Posted by Sciamachy (Ena) on Tue, 04/05/2016 - 17:23
Alright then. I'll check

Alright then. I'll check that out sometime and keep that in mind. LOOK AT MY BIO ENA I'M FREAKING OUT

Posted by Scilloideae (*Jill*) on Tue, 04/05/2016 - 17:39
Full Name: Alexander

Full Name: Alexander Mikhailov

Age and Birthday: 17, bd August 1 (leo)

Greek or Roman: Greek

Godly Parent: Nike

Username: alexander~the~great

About You: self-appointed mom friend and nike cabin counselor! year rounder, been @ camp for... 8? years. lmao I dont rly evn remember? im Old. my cabin is the best and this is not an arguable point. i am a heavenly superperson, or emperor for short. half-russian half-greek. queer af. need fashion advice? im ur man. need sports advice? im ur man. need training advice? im ur man. im the man. i play violin. i LOVE russian cuisine, rassolnik is great and i will drink sbiten at any possible opportunity. i am moderately fluent in russian but i hv not been to russia before. idk u but i probably want to b ur friend! ((((also pls appreciate my cabin we're great))

~sciamachy

Posted by Sciamachy (Ena) on Tue, 04/19/2016 - 17:05