/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Demiblog -- Sierra Jared -- Home | KidPub Press //
Demiblog -- Sierra Jared -- Home

Demiblog -- Sierra Jared -- Home

Posted January 18th, 2016 by LizzyE

by Grace (*~Athena~*)
in my room. Where else would I be?

User: bohobinch554

Member Since: 5/26/13

Godly Parent: Tyche, Goddess of Luck

Age/Birthday: 16 / June 21st

Status: I'm chillin'

About Me: Hey everyone, I'm Sierra! I'm head of the Tyche Cabin, one of your camp counsellors and head of camp security, nice to meet ya! I hope that everyone is having a good time (and making sure to be in a safe and secure area before using this site and attracting any monsters, be safe kids!) Anyways, I'll tell you a little about myself!

I'm from Sacramento, California where I lived my whole life until I was moved to CHB when I was... 12? 13? Hard to remember the exact year. I've been here pretty much every summer since. I like mexican food (burritos are the shit), fuzzy socks, beach runs at sunrise and my favorite color is lavender! I play the bass, guitar and ukelele, and do gigs on the side at home. 

That's pretty much it. Remember guys, be in a safe spot before running any internet-based anything and to cover your tracks to make sure Mr. D. doesn't catch you. Also, keep the pranking wars on a chill level guys, I don't want to scrape more bloody teeth out of Hermes Cabin ceiling (or anything, for that matter). See ya!

Friends

Mora Knotts

Dante Fletcher

Jake Lyon

Alice Bender

Emmerich Attaway

Gisela Ebner

Kieran Goldberg

Zeke Huang

Anya Oakley

Seraphine Briser

Lydia Stone

Sravani Patharu

Alexander Mikailov

Alice Bender

Favorites

*Sierra Jared currently does not have any favorite posts*

Posts

*Sierra Jared currently does not have any posts*

Comments

Mora Knotts: Ice cream and Chinease food? You just explained my happy place.

Sierra Jared: Lol I know right? Tbh I knew this one monster-run Chinese place whose egg rolls that were to DIE for (no pun intended ;))

Sierra Jared: hi guys!!

Jake Lyon: Hey Sierra!  Did you hear about the new quest?

Alice Bender: Hi!

Sierra Jared: What?! No, I haven't!

Alexander Mikhailov: hey fren!!! **Alexander Mikhailov sent Sierra Jared a friend request**

Sierra Jared: Hi!!! :D *Sierra Jared accepted Alexander Mikailov's friend request*

See more stories by Grace (*~Athena~*)
Mora Knotts: Ice cream and

Mora Knotts: Ice cream and Chinease food? You just explained my happy place. *Mora Knotts has sent Sierra Jared a friend request*

+ Check out my blog: http://ginaaking.wix.com/beautyofbibliophile +

Posted by Julia (the original) on Mon, 01/18/2016 - 22:45
not a comment but what do

not a comment but what do you think of me making a son of tyche and sierra having a lil half brother to put up with/take care of?? (okay like a year younger but still he needs to be kept out of trouble) i thought of creating one before and wasnt sure, but i feel like this could be a potentially adorable dynamic x3

Posted by strawberry on Tue, 01/19/2016 - 00:03
I think that would be

I think that would be wonderful! It would definitely cheer Sierra up a bit- though he would have to be just barely claimed for it to work with Sierra's backstory. But yes, she would love to have a little brother, it would totally be adorable!

"There are millions of possibilities for the future, but it's up to you to decide which one becomes reality. Please understand; you choose your own future!" -Garnet

Posted by ASkyFullofStars... on Tue, 01/19/2016 - 03:23
yay that's awesome! alright

yay that's awesome! alright so im gonna make him wander into camp on the nes later on, like after your character is introduced on there, and he hasn't been claimed but he says that he's definitely the son of tyche blahblah and that he's met tyche before but over a long period of the story he doesn't get claimed but by then everyone can see he's telling the truth bc luck powers xD

but yeah that's what ive got. what kind of backstory does sierra have?

Posted by Sravani on Tue, 01/19/2016 - 08:20
Well like in the bio above,

Well like in the bio above, she's currently the only Tyche kid left at camp, and she first came when she was 12. A few Tyche kids had been there at the time, but they were older and she didn't really talk with them much. But then BAM she sees one of them get killed by a monster (#scarredforlife) and it's kinda been a traumatic thing for her. Anyways, so all the Tyche kids left and she's now chilling alone. 

So... idk what else to say. Her step siblings are in Cali, they're all mortal. Her dad remarried after Tyche, although since Tyche is a minor god and it doesn't really matter if she's in contact with mortals, they talk occasionally. Sierra loves her siblings to death, although her older stepbrother is a total jerk sometimes (he's totally jealous she's a demigod). 

So... that's it I guess?? idk what to add but yeah

Posted by ASkyFullofStars... on Tue, 01/19/2016 - 15:42
ah ok. so my charrie works

ah ok. so my charrie works with that. can't wait to create his profile and make him interact with sierra <3

Posted by Sravani on Tue, 01/19/2016 - 19:21
**Jake Lyon has sent Sierra

**Jake Lyon has sent Sierra Jared a friend request**
**Alice Bender has sent Sierra Jared a friend request**

Join DemiBlog! http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/demiblog-reboot-sign-here-195...

Posted by echoes [luna] on Tue, 01/19/2016 - 16:23
Jake Lyon: Hey Sierra!  Did

Alice Bender: Hi!

Posted by echoes [luna] on Tue, 01/19/2016 - 18:22
Alexander Mikhailov: hey

~sciamachy

Posted by Sciamachy (Ena) on Thu, 04/21/2016 - 14:53
Sierra Jared: Hi!!! :D

"There are millions of possibilities for the future, but it's up to you to decide which one becomes reality. Please understand; you choose your own future!" ~GarnetS

Posted by TurnBackTime (*... on Sun, 04/24/2016 - 14:35
yoooooooooooooooooooo

yoooooooooooooooooooo makotan first of all WHER R U second of all wuld u still be interested in doin demiblog? (the blog part) (also ur not allowed to leave the nes ok)

{if the world bores you, why not construct it yourself?}

Posted by tausendsassa on Sat, 12/17/2016 - 15:11
please come back please talk

please come back please talk to me

{i want to prove that we aren't smoldering in this small world.}

Posted by King Explosion ... on Sat, 09/16/2017 - 18:12