/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Dragon Slayers ----------- A Chose Your Own Ending Story | KidPub Press //
The Dragon Slayers ----------- A Chose Your Own Ending Story

Posted March 26th, 2020 by Olivinat

by Fire Dragon 74
in Wisconsin

The Dragon Slayers

A pick you’re ending story

1.     You wake up with a start. It’s the middle of the night. The dragon is gone. You realize it’s a bad dream. You’re sweaty and breathing heavily. You can’t remember at the dream was. ---To try to remember the dream go to 3--- to go back to sleep, continue to 2---

2.     You sit and sit for hours but can’t get to sleep finely it’s time to wake up-------to wake up, go to 4--- to stay in bed sleep to 5---

3.     You think and think. You remember bits of it. It doesn’t take long to put them together. You were a young man in dwenderville, and you were an apprentice to a wizard.  Suddenly a dragon broke through the roof and ate the wizard. It began chasing you and you ran until you felt like your lungs were on fire. You slowed down and the dragon was about to eat you when you woke up. ---to go back to sleep, go to 2---

4.     You yawn, stretch, and get up for the day. You make your bed, change your clothes, and brush through your hair. When you go out your mom has breakfast made ---to eat breakfast go to 6---

5.     You stay in bed five minutes until mom comes and “wakes” you ---wake up to 4---

6.     You quickly eat breakfast. Then you brush your teeth, and get to the bus stop. At the bus stop, a bully starts bullying you. ---To start a fight go to 8 ---to just go with it continue to 7---

7.     You let him club you until the bus comes. Your head pounds and you’re dizzy. You get on the bus and sit in the front ---go to 10

8.     “Shut up jerk!” you say as you kick him in the stomach. The crowd of kids starts chanting “Fight! Fight! Fight!” He clubs you, and you revolt by punching him in the kisser. He lips swells. He charges like a bull. He thumps you in the stomach and you feel like throwing up. Suddenly some kid sees the bus and they straighten up. You all get on the bus. The bully usually sits in the back of the bus. --- To sit in the front go to 10---to sit in the back continue to 9---

9.     You follow him back and sit down. Behind you he smacks you in the back of the head --- to start a fight, go to 13 --- to go with it, go to 14---

10.  As you sit in the front, a kid in the middle of the bus walks up and sits by you. It’s your friend, John. He is a nice kid

“What happened to you?” He asks pointing at a purple bruise ---To tell him continue to 11 --- to not say anything go to 12 ---

11.  “Simon happened!” you grumble, “we were at the bus stop and he was bullying me. He was literally punching me.” ---Go to 15 ---

12.  “Well?” He asks, “What happened?”

“I don’t really want to talk about it.” You reply ---go to 15

13.  You quickly turn around and smack him unfortunately he grabs your arm and punches you full force in the ribs. It feels broken. Luckily the bus pulls up at the school and you all file off.  ---Go to 16 ---

14.  He hits you again and again. A huge bump forms. Luckily the bus pulls up at the school and you all file off.  --- Go to 16 ---

15.  The bus pulled up by the school and you get off. You walk to you locker and lean against it. You sigh and get your English books. You walk over and enter the class room. --- Go to 17 ---

16.  You linger as you wait for your friend, Simon. He must have gone before you. You somberly walk in the school and to your English class --- go to 17 ---

That's all for now!!!

See more stories by Fire Dragon 74
Wow. This is a cool concept

Wow. This is a cool concept and well-written! Would love to see more
____________________________________________________________

Posted by Tía Snow on Thu, 03/26/2020 - 10:45
I will soon

I will soon

Posted by Fire Dragon 74 on Fri, 03/27/2020 - 13:04