/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Forgiver | KidPub Press //
The Forgiver

The Forgiver

Posted October 30th, 2017 by mischief

by Cherith
in Mars.

My heart broke. Behind the laughter in Ray's blue eyes there was pain. I was waiting for everyone to stop laughing and take glance at Ray's arm, it  was bloody and had a long, deep, wide cut going along it.But it wouldn't need stichess. Thank God, because there was no humanly possiable way I was going to stich him up, even though I did know how. It was dark in the cattle train, but I had a flashlight lying on the ground, providing enough light for me to see everyone, and most importanty give me light to care for my twin.

Shelly's regretfull green's, followed my every move.  " It's all my fought". She wispered. I asked " What're yankin' about"? Silent tears flooded down her white cheeks. She moved her lips but nothing came out.  Then she said it, the word that jolted me like a fist making it's lesson clear. " Everything". 

All eye's were on Shelly and everyone stopted doing what they were doing and gave Shelly thier full attention.  " Ray and Jay's kiddnapping. The gash on Ray's hand. All my hate, as all it always is hurt other's. I'm s- so sor-sory". Then it really came to me, she'd some how told Wrench that we were heading to the train, that's why she took more stops, so we had no idea what was going on. " I-I thought Mr. Wrench was a under cover spy. He lied to me, I was an undercover spy, working for myself. And Mr. Wrench. I-I'm sorry Ray, Jay. Yo- you- will you ever forgive me"?  I shook my head slowly, anbody couldv'e made the mistake. " I'll forgive me for beliving a lie". Ray said, but not the hatefull glares, the small pericing, provicing, comments, he wouldn't forgive the hate. 

" You, know there was this guy who was real different. He was perfect". " Ani't no nobody perfect. You know that Ivin". Ray interrupted. " Yeah, but this wasn't anybody. Get ready for this. He was the Son of God". Ray looked quite amussed, but didn't say anything. " So's, there was these's guy's who hated Jesus, that's what His name was. 'Cause he was a mirical worker. These's guy's were really stuck up, and Jesus was taking all thier fame away. So, they decied to muder Him. But make it look legal like though. See these's guy's had the Romans on them sides. Oh, the Romans knew right well that these's guy's were fake to the bone but it didn't bother them none. They just wanted the Jews to keep thier peace. So, they agreed to it. They crucifed him like a crimenal. He died, but that wasn't the end of this Son of God. He arose again, I reckon that's hard to belevie. But it's 100 percent true, just the same. God knew His Only Son had to die down in the beggining. He did it, because of YOU Ray. YOU need forgiveness, although YOU won't give any. He DIED because of YOUR sins Ray". Ray was pretty quite after that, and we slept.  Jay

"

"

"

See more stories by Cherith