/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Gemini Project; Intro | KidPub Press //
The Gemini Project; Intro

The Gemini Project; Intro

Posted May 18th, 2017 by Zelda

by Schismsre
in a perpetual predicament

This is an interactive story about the happenings of an illegal laboratory. If you or someone you know is a former resident if this laboratory, please contact me.

Current contacts are:
Sadiegreen, speaking for Solo
Constellation, speaking for Lily and Margo
Ground_zero, speaking for Blight and Pixelen
Bug2u, speaking for Sage Redbird

A huge thank you to Sadiegreen, Constellation, Bug2u (my sister), and any future escapee or representative who may step forward to shed light on these events! This wouldn't be possible without you!

The main platform used to recollect the events which occurred at Meiri Tækni is Geeking.

As mentioned before, if you wish add to the story, please PM me on Wattpad, leave a comment down below, or email me at zelda1gypsy@hotmail.com. Also please note that you will  be required to download the Geeking mobile app, and locate The Gemini Experiment role play, and subsequently locate me (Ground_zero). This is simply to keep all of the participants as aware of the storyline as possible at all times.

We hope you enjoy reading this.

-Re

Updated: April 28, 2017

See more stories by Schismsre
Different and creative. You

Different and creative. You really went outside the box to get participants involved. I am wondering how The Gemini Project will continue! smiley

Posted by SuperJ on Fri, 05/19/2017 - 14:55
Currently it's not

Currently it's not continuing, haha, but thanks!

i am not here to comply with your opinions, your beliefs on how the world should function. i'm here to challenge them. - MRK

Posted by CarpeOctemRe on Sat, 05/20/2017 - 10:01