/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Girl Who Appeared: Chapter 4 (I demand you to read! Haha! JK!) | KidPub Press //
The Girl Who Appeared: Chapter 4 (I demand you to read! Haha! JK!)

Posted July 12th, 2017 by alemye10

by Smile:D*Alem*
in a place where she rules

Please take the time to comment. You don't have to but it would be appreciated! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few minutes later, the trio(with one invisible member), was on a bus. Brande was sitting with Benny and Bernice sat on Brande’s lap.

Bernice was very confused. What was this moving house? Why was it so loud? Who was the man turning a wheel?

Reader, you may know the answer to these questions. The ‘moving house’ was a bus. An elementary school bus. It was loud because, well, have you ever been in a quiet bus filled with kids yelling? No, because kids are yelling. Say no more.

The man turning wheel? That was the bus driver. Mr. McCorty. Good man. A little old. Height of six feet and three inches. Bald with white hair on the sides. Red plaid shirt and suspenders was today's familiar hit.

When they parked at the school, Bernice started to get up with other kids doing the same. “Those are breakfast kids,” Brande whispered as Benny gave her a weird look. Bernice just wondered what the Breakfast Kids did.

After a short wait Mr. McCorty told the kids that he would see them at 3:30. That was their cue to leave. Bernice held Brande's hand tight. When they exited the bus they got swallowed by a swarm of students. Benny went off with his kindergarten friends.

When Brande pulled Bernice into a bright room with posters saying ‘Try Your Very Best!’ and stuff like that, Bernice knew that she was in her twin sister’s fifth grade classroom.

A few kids waved to Brande and said hi. Brande replied with a wave or a smile. She walked over to her locker and stuffed her backpack in. She whispered to Bernice, “You stay here till I tell you to get out, okay?” But she did not wait for an answer before slamming the locker. Bernice felt nervous but decided it was just her bracelet playing tricks.

But, Bernice needed to get out of this prison. She banged on the locker, knowing only Brande was able to see and hear it. Finally the door opened, revealing Brande. She pulled Bernice out of her locker. She didn't look very happy.

“What are you doing?” a girl standing behind Brande asked. It was easy to tell she and Brande were friends, because for one thing, they each had a half necklace. A heart in half.

A heart in half. Like Bernice and Brande.

The girl was average height. She had short and wet brown hair with streaks of a bright pink. Her skin was tanned causing it to be peach colored, especially her face. She had freckles. All this gave her a beach look. Her eyes were an average hazel but that didn't stop her eyes from their specialness. Something about them seemed hypnotizing. The girl also had high cheekbones and perfect eyelashes.

Bernice thought she looked beautiful if she lost the pink streaks. They made her seem too young.

“Uh, just doing this imaginary person dance! It's like, so, you have to pretend you're dancing with an imaginary person!”

The pretty girl nodded hesitantly. But soon her excitement meant could not be beaten. “Really, that’s so cool! Lemme try!”

Brande gave Bernice a look. It was a keep-quiet-and-act-like-you’re-not-even-here look. Bernice felt a little hurt but that's what she did.

She soon learned that the girl’s name was Parker Nichols. Parker, Bernice thought. What a bad name for such a pretty girl!

There was also another girl behind Brande. This one was tall. She had very light brown skin. Her eyes were brown. So dark you could mistake them for black. She had big eyes that looked happy. Her chin was turned up at the end giving her a childlike appearance, even with her height. Her hair was up to her shoulders and poofed out a bit. She had a shy smile with perfect teeth. Her smile was as big as Jupiter. Her name was Kerry Bridgette Strudwick. Now that was a pretty name!

Bernice decided to ask Brande how she had made such pretty friends later. Maybe after the compliment, Brande wouldn't be mad at her anymore.

Brande, Parker and Kerry Bridgette talked and talked and talked. They talked about a lot of things.

Tests, boys, mean kids, cool kids. All kinds of stuff. But then the bell rang urging the, back to their seats. Bernice just walked around the room making Brande want to laugh in the middle of math.

Soon it was time for recess. Bernice decided to be nice and stay inside so she didn't have to bother Brande. But she watched out the window.

First Brande met up with Parker and Kerry Bridgette. They walked up to the monkey bars and took turns going across while talking before another group of girls joined them. Soon, pretty much all the girls in the class were over there. Then a group of boys started chasing them. Brande, Parker and Kerry Bridgette seemed to be having so much fun. Had Bernice done that, too?

See more stories by Smile:D*Alem*
Fantastic!

Fantastic!

Posted by wildcat on Wed, 07/12/2017 - 11:27
Great chapter!! Good

Great chapter!! Good descriptions of Brande's friends, too!

I hope one day I can love something as much as women in commercials love yogurt.

Posted by Augusta on Wed, 07/12/2017 - 12:27
Thanks you

Thanks you both!

__________
“There is something delicious about writing the first words of a story. You never quite know where they'll take you.”
- Beatrix Potter

Posted by Hey_its_Alem! on Wed, 07/12/2017 - 12:27
I love the fact thats she's

I love the fact thats she's invisable and that only Brande can see her. Keep up the good work.

"Be yourself... everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde

Posted by Incognito on Thu, 07/13/2017 - 16:39
Thank

Thank you!laugh

__________

“There is something delicious about writing the first words of a story. You never quite know where they'll take you.” - Beatrix Potter

Posted by Hey_its_Alem! on Fri, 07/14/2017 - 20:13
Good job! I like the

Good job! I like the invisibility factor too (I'm sure it's fun to write about). Just watch out for little grammar things. For example, there shouldn't be a comma after "but" in this sentence.

But, Bernice needed to get out of this prison.

Posted by Elora on Mon, 07/17/2017 - 10:32
Thank you very much! I will

Thank you very much! I will try my best with grammer.

__________
- Beatrix Potter

Posted by Hey_its_Alem! on Mon, 07/17/2017 - 13:43
Interesting.... gotta keep

Interesting.... gotta keep readin

_____________________________________________________________

<(QuartzMaster A.K.A. Osaid)> Read my books!!!! :D

Posted by QUARTZMASTER310 on Mon, 07/31/2017 - 13:52