/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Girl Who Appeared: Chapter 5 | KidPub Press //
The Girl Who Appeared: Chapter 5

The Girl Who Appeared: Chapter 5

Posted July 13th, 2017 by alemye10

by Smile:D*Alem*
in a place where she rules

Sorry it's short. But something very important happens for you that are following along. I know there aren't many but whatever. Please read.

------------------

Soon it was the end of the day. Brande was packing up. Bernice followed her around. Brande took Bernice to the bathroom to talk about what would happen next.

“Okay, it's time for dismissal. Got that?” Brande said quickly with a flip of her blonde hair. Bernice nodded.

At home, follow me into my bedroom. Stay there. Mom is going to pick us up from school. She does that every day. M’kay?” Bernice nodded for a second time.

As they went down the hall to the classroom, Bernice bought about her sister’s somewhat perfect life. She had friends, she was popular, there didn't seem to be any bullies, she had a nice home, and was perfectly healthy.

Once at home, Bernice followed Brande to her bedroom. There was a desk in one corner. Brande sat down there with a big sigh.

“What's wrong?” Bernice asked.

“Oh, nothing.”

“Sure?”

“Sure.”

“Brande!” yelled a voice from downstairs. It was Brande’s mom. Brande sped to the door way.

“You stay here,” Brande whispered. Bernice nodded.

Brande went down the stairs two stairs at a time. “Yes Mama?”

Brande’s dad hugged her. “We’re moving.”

“Oh,” was Brande's inadequate reply. “Okay.”

See more stories by Smile:D*Alem*
Please post more soon, I am

Please post more soon, I am realy enjoying it.

"Be yourself... everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde

Posted by Incognito on Thu, 07/13/2017 - 16:42
Yay and thank you so much

Yay and thank you so much for all your comments! :)

__________
“There is something delicious about writing the first words of a story. You never quite know where they'll take you.”
- Beatrix Potter

Posted by Hey_its_Alem! on Thu, 07/13/2017 - 17:31
Hm. I wonder why she reacted

Hm. I wonder why she reacted like that. Can't wait for the next update!!

I hope one day I can love something as much as women in commercials love yogurt.

Posted by Augusta on Thu, 07/13/2017 - 23:04
Thanks! Your comment is

Thanks! Your comment is appreciated!

__________
- Beatrix Potter

Posted by Hey_its_Alem! on Fri, 07/14/2017 - 08:54
Thanks! Your comment is

Thanks! Your comment is appreciated!

__________
- Beatrix Potter

Interesting.   WHY are they

Interesting.

WHY are they moving exactly?

_____________________________________________________________

<(QuartzMaster A.K.A. Osaid)> Read my books!!!! :D

Posted by QUARTZMASTER310 on Mon, 07/31/2017 - 20:13