/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Girl Who Appeared(shall I change the title? Feedback on that please!): Chapter 3 | KidPub Press //
The Girl Who Appeared(shall I change the title? Feedback on that please!): Chapter 3

Posted July 9th, 2017 by alemye10

by @lem*on
in a place where she rules

Brande was thinking about what to do with Bernice while she went to school when she heard a shout.

It was Mrs. Newery. Brande’s mother. The shout told her to get to school already. Brande was surprised Mrs. Newery hadn't seen Bernice. She shrugged it off. Since she had no choice if she wanted to get to school on time, Brande took Bernice by the hand and started walking quickly to the bus stop.

All the way Bernice asked questions. Nonstop and she didn't wait for an answer. Her stutter was starting to clear away, and soon it was just a slight problem. Like the real Bernice’s.

They passed houses. At one house a young boy came out. He had tousled golden hair and intriguing green eyes. Plus a cleft chin. His skin was pale and he was very thin. He yelled out Brande’s name.

“Brande! Wait for me!” he said in a voice that indicated he was five or six. He sprinted over and Brande introduced him to Bernice.

“Benny, this is my twin Bernice and Bernice, this is Benjamin or Benny as we all call him.”

“Who you talking to?” Benny said.

“Don't be funny, Benny! I'm talking to you and my twin.” Brande ignored Benny’s confused face and tried to keep things merry. But she was the one with the confused face when Benny pushed Bernice away and held her hand.

“Benny! That was rude!”

“Uh, Brande, I think you’re going cray-cray!”

See more stories by @lem*on
Give me liberty or give me

Give me liberty or give me death-Patrick Henry

Wow, so is Bernice invisable? This is realy good!

Posted by Brooke on Sun, 07/09/2017 - 12:41
Thanks __________ “There

Thanks

__________
“There is something delicious about writing the first words of a story. You never quite know where they'll take you.”
- Beatrix Potter

Posted by Hey_its_Alem! on Sun, 07/09/2017 - 19:40
Uh ohhh is somebody a

Uh ohhh is somebody a ghost?? Can't wait to find out!

I hope one day I can love something as much as women in commercials love yogurt.

Posted by Augusta on Tue, 07/11/2017 - 21:42
Haha.

Haha. Thanks!

__________
- Beatrix Potter

Posted by Hey_its_Alem! on Wed, 07/12/2017 - 10:23