/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Gold | "Windows" series [read a/n for reasons why I deleted perfect town and starry night] | KidPub Press //
Gold | "Windows" series [read a/n for reasons why I deleted perfect town and starry night]

Posted January 9th, 2018 by Syafai

by t.s.y. nightingale
in ur shoe

A/N: yup, I deleted perfect town and starry night just really hated those songs. it was just tooooooooooo happy. I like to write songs that either express no emotion. woah im calling them songs lol ok welp that's because they were poems at first and they were first songs but then I gave up on using all the music I could actually make on my piano and ukulele if I can use it for something better so here poem this is poetry series i don't get things right goodness me. if the poem does express emotion, it can be happy but not TOOOOOOOOO happy. perfect town. was. too. too. too. too. too. happy. way to happy for me to handle. also, if it does express emotion, not only can it express (VERY LITTLE PROOF OF) happiness, it can most likely be sad so um?? start reading ppl all my notes are boring. 

Blow all the candles out

Cant read anymore

There's nothing to figure out

What am I doing this for

I'm not learning

I'm just falling behind

What am I doing

There's nothing to find

Ooh,

Nothing to find.

Nothing to find.

See more stories by t.s.y. nightingale
The tone of this is so good!

The tone of this is so good! It's kind of despairing while still being a little lazy and languid. Nice job!

story time: I can relate to this really well because for the past 2-3 years springtime has been very difficult for me for the reasons you set out in the poem. I kept forgetting what I was doing all this for ("What am I doing this for") and I felt like "I'm not learning, I'm just falling behind." I hope this spring is different, and that I find something, for I do not think there is nothing to find.

____________________________________________________________

Posted by *Snow* Translucent on Tue, 01/09/2018 - 19:22
oh I hope you have a good

oh I hope you have a good spring this year :o

thanks :D

Posted by aesthetic name *Sy* on Tue, 01/09/2018 - 19:41