/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Guys, I finished the un-edited version of Book One of Future Wars. 8D Three years in the making. *spazz* | KidPub Press //
Guys, I finished the un-edited version of Book One of Future Wars. 8D Three years in the making. *spazz*

Posted November 5th, 2012 by maxi

by Max
in Erissa, Erilea, Westeros, The New York Institute, Roshar, Scadrial, New Chicago, Eye of the World, Metallica and Questeria

A/N: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. :D Holy crap, yes. I finished the un-edited version of Book One of my current series. Future Wars. Do you want to know how long it is? It is...

32,297 words

130 pages

755 paragraphs

and...

140,593 characters.

Now, Book Two AND editing of the first book.

Thank you to MaggieMay who was pretty much almost finished reading and commenting on the whole book.

Thank you to Jack (my brother) for making the Future Wars Fan Club.

Thank you to Pokey for being there for me, laughing when laughing, epic (always) and being the best friend EVAH.

Thank you to TheAshWolf for asdfghjkl everything that you have done. ^_^ You are a freaking amazing wirter, author, and friend. I couldn't have done this without knowing you. :'D

Thank you to evasong for making a FW fanfiction that is still in the making.

Thank you to Sandy for helping me with everything to motivate me to write a few more thousand words. You are amazing, you can't not agree. Please try to comment if you get the time.

Thank you to Perry for making this website and making my dream come true.

Thank you to L. S. Tredom for... being an amazing epic random friend. xsjcjsaocijapcp Thanks, bro.

Thank you to The (APO) for freaking everything in life.

Thank you to Word Bandit for throwing some word count all over the place. :P

And, lastly, to Owen for being there for me whenever... and trying to read more but can't because he is too busy writing Deff Daze. :D

Now, I present to you... the last un-edited chapter of Book One...

Chapter 18: You Are Forgiven

Her eyes were frightened; her mouth was open fully wide and Flix was scared that her jaw would soon come off. Or it was just the reason that Flix was scared, anyways—there was sound in the distance, rolling, like a hovering airplane right up in the oblivious and nervous sky. There was no movements for a few moments—Flix put his finger to his lips, scared—until a large explosion frightened the couple like hell on a stick. Some Metallicans came running in the room like their pants were literally on fire and their heads were about to collapse in lava. Their fright from Shredder entering the ship, though…

That part was different.

“Why, hello,” Shredder muttered to Olivia, entering the room with a giant sword in his left hand, clutching it with his leftover grip of strength. His face was the color of a ripe tomato, shining from the sun in the summer. He was blushing because of the people he was about to kill. But, there was a new person next to him—no, two. One looked familiar. His hair was brown—a chocolate brown—and… he head a rope around his mouth. This was Jake; the boy who started it all. Then, there was another person next to Shredder, standing in the middle of Destiny. It was a girl; her hair was blonde with a pink streak right at the end of her ponytail. “Meet Amy.”—he gestured towards the girl—“who is Achiloo’s sister. And, meet—once again—your friend Jake.” He said, pushing Jake towards Olivia. “Are you ready for your life to end?”

There was silence in the whole room. Nothing but the noises of feet walking were surrounding her and Flix. She was ready for her life to start a new beginning. “Bring it on, idiot.” And, that was when Olivia’s knife from her back pocket had a turn in killing someone. Shredder grew a wild grin across his face, which was dripping with blood.

Amy Tarent moved towards Olivia, whispering. “Don’t worry, Olivia, I am on your side.” She handed a sword. “Now, go and kill Shredder—my father.” Olivia nodded her head, slightly, as she could now clearly know what the heck was going on. Shredder’s son was Achiloo and Achiloo’s sister was Amy. Oh, now, it all made sense. Olivia motioned towards Shredder, a bronze sword shining in her right hand. She was ready; she knew she was and Olivia knew that killing Shredder was going to be her goal and that was easily going to be accomplished. She swung it, blood snaking down Shredder’s neck as he grinned, showing off his “better” sword.

“I can kill you, Shredder. It’s easy,” Olivia replied to Shredder’s menacing growl which was summoned underneath his breath. The growl was more like a mutter that was flown away in the wind like a shock to the earth. Olivia smiled, striking an attack with her huge sword which ended up slicing away at Shredder’s sharp blade armor. The armor sneaked out some red liquid which happened to be blood from the moans and groans from Shredder. He growled, again, but this time, pointing his sword at Olivia, scraping the blade across her face, creating a scar.

Olivia, come back to us.

“You can’t kill me, Ms Rockfields. You can’t kill anyone because you’re just weak…”—as he said ‘weak’, Olivia went for his stomach with her sword but missed, ending up in a result of the swords clanging together at the exact same time—“…and you can’t do anything except attack and attack but no more than that…” A cold thought of wonder drifted through Olivia’s head as anger rose and rose at the top of her head, not giving a moment to stop. It kept on rolling in her head; the anger, the pain, the voices. Wait, the voices. They could speak to her—

We’re here for you,

Wherever you are.

You’re searching the world

For our lovely souls;

You won’t forget

What we might or will take

From you heart

Your life.

Olivia.

This is the moment when

One will not survive.

What did it mean? The overflowing words kept coming to her everyday. It was a thing that Olivia kept hearing since the day she entered their world. Since she entered Metallica and met her new love; her new life; her new… everything. She felt like it wouldn’t be there anymore, it would be lost and it wouldn’t be there ever again. She felt like… Flix could be the one that would not survive. It could be real; it could be false, however, she was now going to kill her victim.

Olivia swung her sword, fighting for her life, the life being her only savoir to fight for.

Come back to us, Olivia. Come back to us now.

Her mind was going a thousand miles per second as she swung, yet again, at Shredder, almost chopping his arm off. It was bloody, it was continuing. Olivia looked over her shoulder to see Jake and Flix, fighting together as a romance of friends. Oh, how lovely it would’ve been if Shredder hadn’t even existed. Shredder looked to the left to see a Metallican on his side, hurt and injured. Instead, he punched that Metallican in the gut and stabbed him in the stomach with his sword, green blood coming out. Olivia gasped, muttering words underneath her breath like a soldier praying for God to help her life. She wanted war to happen; she wanted death to happen but most of all, she wanted Shredder’s death to occur.

Her heart was beating—pounding—at every moment that it got to take a breath. In that moment, her life was complete. Shredder had fallen over on his stomach from another Metallican, butting in his way and finally, the sword that Olivia was holding—

…went in his chest. And, he was done for. He was over; everything he had done to her; it was over.

“Guys,” was the first word that Olivia spoke from her mouth when she had killed Shredder. “I killed him.” There was a moment in that accomplishment, however, that Olivia knew she would never forget. Amy came rushing up to Olivia, arms wide open and hugging her as Flix was in the way. A portal arrived, coming from absolutely nowhere. Flix was pushed, his body forcing into the purple-tinted portal. And—the portal closed. He was gone. Olivia pushed Amy from her, tears forming from her eyes—from the eyes that she met Flix with. If he was gone, there was no way he could return…

See more stories by Max
…...........I am honored

…...........I am honored to be the first commenter. This was amazing. It will be even more EPICAL when u you are done. I have been a follower, and I cannot wait for this to be published.
Amazing job.

Posted by Confuzzled on Mon, 11/05/2012 - 20:18
:O Amazing. Just amazing

:O Amazing. Just amazing last chapter ;~;

CONGRATS!!! ~throws party~ It's so awesome you finished it *O* ~le admires you~

~~Calla~~ Writing is the best way to talk without being interrupted.

Posted by ~~Calla~~ on Mon, 11/05/2012 - 20:25
Thanks. :D I have posted the

Thanks. :D

I have posted the prologue of Book Two; I still need to edit Book One before publishing.

* * *

We live, we die, we fight, we lie!

Posted by UrthWriter (Max) on Mon, 11/05/2012 - 20:27
Wow, Max!!! HUGE

Wow, Max!!! HUGE CONGRATS!!!! *le about to throw party but sees Calla already throwing one*

*Joins Calla's Party*

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! You deserve a million congrats, and a world-record breaking taco. I'm glad I got to be here for this moment...really. Congrats again, and I can't wait to see this published :D

This is the edge. :D In a place previously unmapped, a deserted town stands silently, void of any life...or does it? In the depths of an attic, people hide from the outside. It's time to escape Wasp Hill Valley. Join project OTHERS!

Posted by Epicness (Laura) on Mon, 11/05/2012 - 20:54
Okay, I didn't read the

Okay, I didn't read the chapter yet, *not that far XD* But, I did want to say:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I'm so happy that you finished! Excellent job! :D

And now all I need to do is actually finish a book.... >__>

Defying orders, befriending humans... Will Cassiel keep his wings?: http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/archangel-capricorn-prolgue-d...

Posted by FyreWriter {APO} on Mon, 11/05/2012 - 21:41
Thanks. :D * * * We live, we

Thanks. :D

* * *

We live, we die, we fight, we lie!

Posted by UrthWriter (Max) on Mon, 11/05/2012 - 21:44
WELL DONE :DDDD   Get

WELL DONE :DDDD

Get published. Me want to read.

*:D*

Posted by Charli (pluzzle) on Mon, 11/05/2012 - 23:34
*le getting published after

*le getting published after edited version is complete*

* * *

We live, we die, we fight, we lie!

Posted by UrthWriter (Max) on Mon, 11/05/2012 - 23:36
O. M. P. J. YOU FREAKIN

O.

M.

P.

J.

YOU FREAKIN FINISHED!?!?!?!?M

Max I'm so happy/proud of you!!!! You're such a great writer/person/friend and you have completed one of the hardest things!!! I'm so happy for you :'D *hugs*

Now you just made me feel bad because I haven't fully read it. BUT I VILL!!! *le determinded overdramatic pose*

You are such an amazing writer and completed a massive achievement! Be proud!

*joins whoever's party I kind of lost track a while back* WOO HOO!!!! GOOOOOOO MAX! and flix and olivia. XD

CONGRATS!

*le comment is over*

*tip of a hat to you*

*NOW its over*

Joking XD

No seriously.

Ha! You believed me!

Ash: Are you all right Tyger?

Me: eheheheheheheheheheh, Max is going to publish! *dances around*

Ash: Oooooook then. Congrats Max!

All it takes is a spark...

Posted by Tygerblossum on Mon, 11/05/2012 - 23:55
Thanks, Ash and Tyger.

Thanks, Ash and Tyger. XP

Before I publish, I must edit the whole thing.

A/N chat, please?

* * *

We live, we die, we fight, we lie!

Posted by UrthWriter (Max) on Tue, 11/06/2012 - 00:14
Me: Dats ok :3 Ash: Yeah, no

Me: Dats ok :3

Ash: Yeah, no worries Max.

Sure, Ill A/N any time!

All it takes is a spark...

Posted by Tygerblossum on Wed, 11/07/2012 - 01:08
Wow, Max! That's a massive

Wow, Max! That's a massive achievement! I'm so happy for you! :'D COngatulations!!

I'm also sad because now, I can't look forward to the next chapter! D:

Also, I think that before, Jake's hair was blonde... But I'm not sure... xD

CONGRATUALTIONS MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~evasong

"Curiouser and curiouser" - Alice, Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.

Posted by evasong on Tue, 11/06/2012 - 02:27
I posted the prologue of

I posted the prologue of Book Two.

* * *
We live, we die, we fight, we lie!

Posted by UrthWriter (Max) on Tue, 11/06/2012 - 02:52
O_O Max...Wow,

O_O

Max...Wow, Just.........WOW.

No other words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you hear voices in your head that aren't even talking to you...you're probably an author.

Posted by Frank (MaggieMay) on Tue, 11/06/2012 - 11:36
Well done Max! This is a

Well done Max! This is a fantastic achievement, andI look forward to reading the published, edited version. Well done again! :P I'm curious to see where you are going to take the series from here, and what new enemies will rise following shredders death!

-----Harry-----

Posted by Harry on Tue, 11/06/2012 - 17:40
Yay Max!  Nice job, sorry I

Yay Max!  Nice job, sorry I haven't commented in a while. *skips off to read the next part*

CACrules :D ".....in twenty-four hours, it will be exactly one year since I had been captured." ~Anisha: Forever Gone

Posted by CACrules :D on Sat, 11/10/2012 - 22:19