/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Harry Howler The Skulls Of New York Prologue (short but just a introduction) | KidPub Press //
Harry Howler The Skulls Of New York Prologue (short but just a introduction)

Posted March 18th, 2013 by owen1002

by Owen
in Glos

HARRY HOWLER

Prologue

Gracefully, Howler leaped over the balcony, and firmly landed on the other side like a calm gymnast. He just had a normal face as if he was sitting down doing work at school. That was the special thing about Howler, he was never EVER scared, and he would just do what ever he had to do without hesitation and that amazing skill helped him in many things in life. Many bad situations, if you think saving yourself from getting attacked by a group of highly experienced assassins, getting tortured, beaten, been thrown into a room of blood thirsty great whites with the ceiling collapsing on you is a bad situation then yes it helped a lot... 

Any way I bet you are wondering what happened before he jumped, well if you want to know then you want to here

`The Legend of Skull`, because this is going to introduce you to a man. An extraordinary man, a man who is so amazing, so unstoppable so. So Harry Howler.  

See more stories by Owen
The following should be

The following should be corrected:

Gracefully Howler leaped over the balcony, and firmly landed on the other side like a calm gymnast, he just had a normal face as if he were sitting down doing work at school. That was the special thing about Howler, he was never EVER scared, and he would just do what ever he had to do without hesitation and that amazing skill helped him in many things in life, many bad situations, if you think saving yourself from getting attacked by a group of highly experienced assassins, getting tortured, beaten, been thrown into a room of blood thirsty great whites with the ceiling collapsing on you is a bad situation then yes it helped a lot...

Any way I bet you are wondering what happened before he jumped well if you want to know then you want to here

`The Legend of Skull`, because this is going to introduce you to a man. An extraordinary man, a man who is so amazing so unstoppable so. So Harry Howler.  

Posted by Viylet Twyle / ... on Mon, 03/18/2013 - 15:19
lol idk what is wrong with

lol idk what is wrong with it XD

some times I can be dumb......

um could u of atleast told me what the hell was wrong with it?.......

lol..

Posted by owen1002 on Mon, 03/18/2013 - 15:33
One: Ugh, please use proper

One:

Ugh, please use proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling.

Two:

If you have ever taken english class, it should be obvious.

Three:

Do not overuse the phrase "lol"

I find it irritating, and I'm sure many others do too.

Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Posted by Viylet Twyle / ... on Mon, 03/18/2013 - 15:35
@owen: You should not be

@owen:

You should not be using the phrase "hell" if you are at the mere age of nine.

Posted by Viylet Twyle / ... on Mon, 03/18/2013 - 15:36
I am not nine any more, Hell

I am not nine any more, Hell is not that bad and I under stand yes thanks for correcting me but u could of done it in a more well kind way ._.

Posted by owen1002 on Mon, 03/18/2013 - 15:42
Any way thx soooo much u

Any way thx soooo much u made me feel so much better ._.

yay my story is great wahhooo.. yh ._.

Posted by Owen on Mon, 03/18/2013 - 15:43
INCORRECT: grammar and

INCORRECT: grammar and spelling. Please correct it.

Posted by Viylet Twyle / ... on Mon, 03/18/2013 - 15:53
it is called TALKING FASTER

it is called TALKING FASTER u can put u or y or what ever I do it all the time and I do not care when i am talking to people

Posted by Owen on Mon, 03/18/2013 - 15:55
Most KidPubbians detest Text

Most KidPubbians detest Text Talk.

Half the time, I have no clue what you are saying.

Posted by Viylet Twyle / ... on Mon, 03/18/2013 - 16:10
Besides, even if you do talk

Besides, even if you do talk faster, how the hell do you expect anybody to understand you?

Owen, from what I've gathered, you are a newbie and/or haven't assimilated to KidPub yet.

And please, no more text talk,

im getng tird of it

Posted by Viylet Twyle / ... on Mon, 03/18/2013 - 16:13
You didn't spell tired

You didn't spell tired correctly. XD

Posted by ShadowWolf (Arin) on Mon, 03/18/2013 - 20:53
I know that. I was giving an

I know that.

I was giving an example of what you call "text-talk"

+~+ViyletTwyle+~+

Posted by Viylet Twyle / ... on Tue, 03/19/2013 - 18:19
I am going to start the

I am going to start the story again how do I delete it?

Posted by Owen on Sat, 04/13/2013 - 05:46