/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ hey guys, it's been a while, come and have a seat | KidPub Press //
hey guys, it's been a while, come and have a seat

Posted January 13th, 2019 by Garrett

by garrett
in a city drinking coffee

okay so many of you may know me, many of you may not.  it has been a while since i have posted anything on here, but i miss kidpub.  i miss putting my books on here and watching people read them.  so, while i have been absent from kidpub, i have actually been writing some.  i'm about 40,000 words into my rewrite of Daughter of Light.  i've been working on this series for almost four years, and i've put more time into these books, these characters, and this world than i have for anything else.

now, that being said, would anyone be interested in me posting my rewrite of Daughter of Light on here for feedback, chapter-by-chapter?  I can either do that, or I can email what I have individually.

just comment and let me know :)

i've missed yall

(also sorry this is technically clogging but like is that even a thing now idk)

See more stories by garrett
Welcome back, Garrett! I am

Welcome back, Garrett!

I am definitely interested in seeing Daughter of Light, but I haven't a preference about whether over email or on KidPub. I'll keep up either way. If you choose to use my email, my contact tab still works as far as I know.

____________________________________________________________

Posted by *Snow* on Sun, 01/13/2019 - 22:08
i will probably post it here

i will probably post it here just in case anyone wants to check it out

Posted by garrett on Sun, 01/13/2019 - 22:11
Good to know. I look forward

Good to know. I look forward to it!

Posted by *Snow* on Sun, 01/13/2019 - 22:14
*waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaves* hello friend!  How's it been?  I'd love to see Daughter of Light!  

-That other kid

Posted by indygoes (kayla) on Mon, 01/14/2019 - 08:05
it has been good :))

it has been good :))

Posted by garrett on Fri, 01/18/2019 - 22:57
Hi Garrett!  I'd love to

Hi Garrett!  I'd love to your book!  If you decide to post it than I wll read it and if not than it'd be cool if you emailed it to me via my contact tab! :)

Posted by starlight (luna) on Mon, 01/14/2019 - 17:46
hi! i've posted the first

hi! i've posted the first few chapters already.  they should be on the NSP

i’d love to see that!!!

i’d love to see that!!!

Posted by swallowtail on Mon, 01/14/2019 - 22:53
thanks! i've posted the

thanks! i've posted the first few chapters.

Posted by garrett on Fri, 01/18/2019 - 22:58
logged back in just to

logged back in just to comment on this ;)

i haven't checked the nsp to see if you are posting again already but if you're not please do!! i love daughter of light, would absolutely love to give feedback, and watching you write such a well-written and amazing piece is inspiring to say the least :) 

Posted by clara on Wed, 01/16/2019 - 20:35
aw jeez thanks. the first 5

aw jeez thanks. the first 5 chapters are up, and (even though i have close to 19 written) i'm trying to post them in a little bit of a spaced-out manner.  i don't want to clog the NSP lol.

(sorry i'm butting in on

(sorry i'm butting in on this post garrett u know ily but) claraaaa <3 i was stalking my favs which turned into stalking my friends and I'm super surprised to see that you logged on recently <3 hope you've been well i miss all of you so much

Posted by echo (*Jill*) on Thu, 01/24/2019 - 11:03