/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ I, Bully, Victim and Bystander: Story Two (Warning for language) | KidPub Press //
I, Bully, Victim and Bystander: Story Two (Warning for language)

Posted April 28th, 2012 by Mistborn

Mistborn's picture
by Saskia
in the guild of Fairy Tail, winning The Magic Games and saving the world again

For whom this may concern (you know who you are):

I know who you are. You’re the girl who called me a bitch. You’re the junior who made fun of a thirteen year old to the point of tears and quitting her team.  You’re the girl who thinks she knows it all and is furious that I’m smarter than you, so you spread lies behind my back.

I am not a coward for putting this into writing. You are the cowards for climbing up by using others as footholds on the mountain of self-esteem. You may think you’re all cool, but you’re not. 

To Natalie and Krysta:
The juniors who make a seventh grader have a meltdown on the softball field. Why? Because I’m three years younger and a better first baseman? Yeah, you thought you could get away with it. Considering our coaches knew crap about softball, you had free reign. We had a few sour grapes among us this season, and they were you.
If any coach had heard the way you speak to me, the way you ignore me, the way you roll your eyes at me and the things you say, you wouldn’t have touched the clay fields ever again. In part, I know it’s not your fault. Your parents excuse your behavior, laughing about it, because girls will be girls. I’m sorry that you have such poor role models. No one ever held you accountable for your behavior. Tormenting a seventh grader until she cries before practice and breaks down in the middle of a game is NOT right. It is NOT excusable because your teenaged girls.
I doubt Coach Sheila and Coach James will ever follow up on this case. They promised they would talk to you and your parents. Yet they left the game in quite a hasty manner. No apologies were ever issued. Unfortunately, no one will ever hold you responsible. That’s the sad part. Some are above the rules. Why is it that the victim is punished for standing up to her torturers but the interrogators get off scotch free? I lost one of my favorite sports. You get to keep playing. And win.
But you didn’t win against me. I won’t let you cheat on the game of life. Even if others will search through the deck and hand you a get out of jail free card every time you have a run in with trouble. I just want you to know that. I did not lose this game. I am not a coward for quitting the team. You are, for not being able to handle that I’m a better player than you.
Someday, no one will bail you out. Someday, no one can just walk away and say it didn’t happen. Someday, you will have reality smack you right side up.
One day, I hope you learn that bullying is wrong.

To Marley:
You fit the persona perfectly of a female bully: the drama/mean/beauty queen. You think you’re all that. But you’re not.
No one likes you. Everyone knows your name. Jamie remembers you from her second grade class, where you spit on her. Kylie remembers how you used to throw temper tantrums when you were losing a tennis match. Becka remembers you as the girl who laughed at her and whispered gossips under you’re foul smelling breath. Kiera remembers you as the girl who destroyed all prospects of actually finding a true friend; not one that calls her names and tries to change who you are.

I remember you as the girl who hates me. I don’t know why. Is it because I tell you off when you’re teasing Maria or Kiera? Both are scared out of their minds to side with me and admit that you actually are being mean.

If someone mentions your name, everybody says, “Oh, her.” You are hated and disliked. You think popularity is based on fear and respect.
You and your friends are the only people in seventh grade that strongly dislike me. I don’t care. Hit me with the best you got, baby I don’t care. I bet ‘Loser like Me’ made your skin crawl. Everyone was thinking of you, Marley. Everyone. I know I sure was.
Years from now, your beauty will be fleeting. Anyone with sense keeps their distance. You will be nothing.

To Hayley:

I’m going to make this brief. Suck it up. Don’t tell your friends I’m ugly and fat because our teacher likes me better than you. Don’t say I’m a spoiled brat because I happen to read like the wind and write like Mark Twain.

I’m sorry that there are plenty of people who are smarter than both of us in the world. Shut up about it. Stop blaming me and gossiping because I am intelligent. I don’t bash Eddy because he’s a math genius. I don’t call Tommy gay because he gets better grades. So why should you do this to me?

How do I know that I have the better brains between the two of us? Because I know bullying is wrong. I know my moral code better tenfold than you do yours. I know the difference between right and wrong. And sadly, you failed the test in that area.

To Reilly, Kasey and the rest of the school who bully Maria:

I don’t even get why you’d make fun of Maria. Does it give you confidence when you put that note into the school loser’s locker, Kasey? Does it make you smile when she bursts into tears because you told her to go kill herself, Reilly?

Why in the world do you get pleasure from tormenting this girl? All Maria wants is attention. She craves it. Most likely, her parents give her none. She could possibly be abused. Does berating Maria make you feel like this won’t ever happen to you?
I hope you know that Maria will most likely follow up on your advice, Reilly, and eventually take her own life. She has NO friends. Nobody to watch out for her. No shoulder to cry on. You know how she’s asked out half the guys in seventh grade? All she wants is someone to LIKE her. You don’t have to be that person. You just not have to treat her like garbage.
I’ll give you a glimpse into what life is like for her:
Imagine you wake up one morning. You don’t want to go to school, but it is better than home, when your father gets drunk. So, you don’t complain, and go to school. On the courtyard, you approach a group of normally nice girls. One of them says, “Go away. No one likes you.”
In first period, you walk in. You run up to you’re on again, off again friend. You know she doesn’t like you and is just trying to be nice, but you need a friend. You follow her around the room. She nods and says, uh-huh to everything, but eventually just ignores you, trying to be as nice as possible.
You sit down. You yell out the answer to a question, and relish that everyone is staring at you. The teacher rolls her eyes. “How many times do I have to say this? Shut up!” You remember how the teacher embarrassed you by having you perform a solo at a concert just so you wouldn’t yell out. You absolutely hate her.
In third period, some girls gang up on you and call you a bitch and a slut. They say you lost your virginity at age eight. That’s not true, but at least they’re talking to you.
It’s Monday, so it means you can sit wherever. The group of girls tries to hide from you in the crowd. You overhear them arguing who should tell you that that spot’s saved for so and so. You go up to them and say hi. All of them ignore you, except when one breaks the silence: “Look, we don’t have enough room for all of us to sit together, and so you need to find some other people to sit with.”

You try to sit with them anyway, and you manage to nab a spot next to them. All of them stare at you like you’re an alien and don’t say a word to you.

Chances are you don’t think anything of this situation. That’s not me, you think.

You have rotten character. You should go to hell if you tell a girl to kill herself. Why? Just ask. Why do you think that? Are you jealous? Why?

You will hate me. So? I am the first person holding you responsible. Shame on the parents for making a peer or a younger child for making me the responsible adult! You are doing nothing to stop this. Therefore, I’m risking my reputation more than I’ve ever done before to make sure your ‘perfect little angels’ shut their mouths if they don’t have anything nice to say! I will not stand for harassment because we’re different.

You know who I am,

Anonymous  

See more stories by Saskia
Wow. Just... Wow. ~FMD

Wow. Just... Wow.
~FMD

"It’s not a fair comparison, really. Gale and I were thrown together by a mutual need to survive. Peeta and I know the other’s survival means our own death." ~Katniss, The Hunger Games, Suzanne Collins

Posted by ~Clove (FMD)~ on Sat, 04/28/2012 - 20:27
These are all real people.

These are all real people. Yes, this is entirely true.

A life part adventure, part spy, part lies... How can a fifteen year old assassin redeem herself? Hope and Fear Prologue: http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/hope-and-fear-prologue-204411...

Posted by Mistborn on Sat, 04/28/2012 - 20:52
(Great, my main character's

(Great, my main character's name is Marley. :P)

Print this out and give it to these female dogs. Please do. Because I am trying hard not to smash the keyboard right now as I type this.

You speak the truth. Bring this to someone. Ask the principal to read it on the PA, but take out the names. I'm not kidding. I'm lucky to not have experienced anything like this, but you and the other people listed are not. Please. Your writing makes a difference. It certainly made a difference with me.

Posted by Mary Elizabeth on Sat, 04/28/2012 - 20:59
Yeah… Wow. I agree

Yeah… Wow.

I agree with Mary Elizabeth. Having the principal reading it would be great.

Kiwara. 25,000 posts
Team Perry!
"The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their validity." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Posted by Cymru (LST) :3 on Sat, 04/28/2012 - 21:12
Yush, and all the effers

Yush, and all the effers that dwell in your school.

~* Welcome to the Black Parade *~

Posted by XX on Sat, 04/28/2012 - 21:14
Wait, who are you staying

Wait, who are you staying "yes" to, XX?

Stop bullying for good. Mistborn's the first one taking a real stand, and you should listen to her.

http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/i-bully-victim-and-bystander-story-one-warning-content-14-2044121566

http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-

Posted by Mary Elizabeth on Sat, 04/28/2012 - 21:26
Uh, just want to point out

Uh, just want to point out that the second link in your sig got cut off. And you can change the first link to http://kidpub.com/node/121566 (for the number, just remove the 2044), so they'll both fit.

Kiwara. 25,000 posts
Team Perry!

Posted by Cymru (LST) :3 on Sat, 04/28/2012 - 21:36
Oh. *facepalm* XD Thanks.

Oh. *facepalm* XD Thanks.

Posted by Mary Elizabeth on Sat, 04/28/2012 - 22:35
Just testing my

Just testing my sig.

*********************

http://kidpub.com/node/121566

http://kidpub.com/node/123072

Posted by Mary Elizabeth on Sat, 04/28/2012 - 22:38
Mistborn, I want you to tack

Mistborn, I want you to tack that to the bulletin board on your school.  Got it?

She will take a stand. It is her turn to make a stand against the killer who murdered her parents and nearly murdered her. http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/g-e-n-t-p-l-t-y-p-u-s-prologu...

Posted by Esther (Algebra... on Sat, 04/28/2012 - 21:47
Once again a very powerful

Once again a very powerful story about people getting bullied..... Keep writing I am falling in love with what you write :)

'He's not your prince charming if he doesn't make sure you know that you're his princess.”
Demi Lovato

Posted by Candy Apple on Sun, 04/29/2012 - 00:57
Esther, I would, but if it

Esther, I would, but if it got traced back to me I'd get suspended for spreading unauthorized papers around the school.

Posted by Mistborn on Sun, 04/29/2012 - 11:09
Then tack it to the girls'

Then tack it to the girls' lockers. Or still give it to the principal. Please!

*********************

http://kidpub.com/node/121566

http://kidpub.com/node/123072

Posted by Mary Elizabeth on Sun, 04/29/2012 - 12:37
Wow... and it's true. Go

Wow... and it's true.

Go print and put somewhere where only they can find it, ok? They suck!!!!!!!

But that.... was amazing. So true, like I'm there.....

:D Love it! D: Hate them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted by (^_-) Chocotrain on Sun, 04/29/2012 - 15:53
This Story made me cry it

This Story made me cry it also mad me kind of angry because its true, I don't understand why people would bully others :/ but good job write more soon! :P

'He's not your prince charming if he doesn't make sure you know that you're his princess.” Demi Lovato

Posted by Candy Apple on Wed, 06/27/2012 - 00:39
That was very good

That was very good (:

Continue to stand up to bullies.

"Not stealing, just borrowing with intent to keep" ~Paelen from Pegasus

There is a difference between doing something stupid and something crazy, I just so happen to do the crazy things-_-... ~MA MIND

Posted by InfinityGirlW/Papaya on Sat, 09/14/2013 - 17:37
People are just so terrible

People are just so terrible to each other. I can't believe the horrible people in the world. Ugh. I am so glad I'm homeschooled.

I will try to be nicer to people. Thanks for creating this. It helps me realize that one action or one word can lead to so much worse.........

Sidenote, that would be terrible if a girl lost her virginity at 8.....I heard about a girl who was pregnant at 11.......yeesh.........that means......she had to get started...........at 10......with someone............*shivers*

~~Alatariel Melwasúl, Elf of Mirkwood, Imagine Dragons Roadie ;)

Books. Lots of food. Obsessing over Hobbits. Video games. Music. Tuning out the world. Imagining. Talking to myself. My definition of Happy.

Posted by Imagine Dragons... on Mon, 05/19/2014 - 09:21